Theater. Watch Vids with friends?

I for one loved this option in Halo 3 however it was not possible in Reach. You were able to go in and show a friend something you did in the previous game without having to clip it and upload it.

This was an option me and my friends used quite often to see what we were doing wrong or just to have a look at something amazing that happened.

I would like to see this return in Halo 4.

I know, like me and my friend would play doubles in 3 and then yell at eachother and show what the other one did wrong. lol

I think that system was flawed. It would always freeze or it wouldn’t work. Loading the clip took forever.

Rampant Monitor
Posted: about a minute ago

> I think that system was flawed. It would always freeze or it wouldn’t work. Loading the clip took forever.

I agree that the system had its flaws however it was still awesome. It did freeze a lot and would do some rather odd things. Still being able to experience the game you just played and critique yourself and your team was a lot of fun.

> I think that system was flawed. It would always freeze or it wouldn’t work. Loading the clip took forever.

The thing is that if you wanted to wait you at least had the option to :slight_smile:

That system may not have been the smoothest in H3. But its deffinetly possable they created a new system that allows more then one person to view theatre in H4

Hopefully the theatre mode is refined and is given a load of new features, such as being able to view films with at least one other player.