theater view perspective

Hi i was just hoping that theater mode in H4 has first person view when switching between players.
When someone plays well, either on my team or the opposition I like to watch how they played in theatre. While you can get a good idea of how they move, its hard to see where they’re aiming, or what theyre looking at in 3rd person view.
Im not sure if its even possible to add this feature but it is definitely one of the little touches that would make me very happy, and would also help players like myself who like to see what the better players are doing to try and improve how we play.
thanks.

TL’DR please add first person view when switching between players in theatre mode

let me know what you think, I would really like this thread to be seen by someone at 343

isn’t it already there?

Don’t really agree with that because then with montages people could just mooch off of everyone else’s multikills, put them in their montage, and lie to everyone about who it actually is.

> Don’t really agree with that because then with montages people could just mooch off of everyone else’s multikills, put them in their montage, and lie to everyone about who it actually is.

tbh i hadnt really thought of that, but I dont think it would happen too often, and if it did the people making those types of montages arent likely to get many viewers anyway.
Even so, I think it a fair trade off to be able to watch how more skilled players play the game.

does anyone else agree with this being a good (or bad) idea?

I also like to view what good players are doing so I could learn how to move around the map and what not. So I definitely agree with being able to view players from their perspective so I can know were they are looking, and just seeing if they got any awesome no scopes or something.

It’s definitely possible, because occasionally in Reach, Theater mode will glitch. Sometimes when you die in first person (in theater), the camera view will switch to another person’s view (even sometimes on the other team). You’ll be able to watch everything they do in first person until you switch out of their view, in which case it goes back to 3rd person for everyone except yourself.

I personally don’t care either way besides the fact that people can rip off other people’s gameplays very easily.