theater replay aiming

hi guys i am one of those crazy gamers who will go to theater and see who got the first hit or missed in a very close fight is the aiming reticle in replay the same as in the match? or is it as messed up as kill cam

Your reticule is as you saw it in the game, spot on perfect. Others aim not so much, depending on your connection to the match.

Theater mode is never reliable for accuracy do to player connections. Never use it to judge who shot first.

if the opponent had no lag at all would it be on target?

Good connection: Yes

I do this so much, it’s almost part of my gameplay. I have learned so much from replays. In particular, when you die suddenly in a 1v1 gunfight, you almost always find out that you were hit from across the map by 1 or 2 other players. It has really opened my eyes to the absolute truth that teamwork wins, period.

> if the opponent had no lag at all would it be on target?

As far as I understand lag between you and your opponent matters. You <> host <> opponent. Theater is almost perfect only in LAN games.

> Your reticule is as you saw it in the game, spot on perfect. Others aim not so much, depending on your connection to the match.

As far as I know, somehow getting the film of the host will result in the most reliable record of the actual hit timing and player positions. Granted, you can’t tell as easily where anyone but the host’s reticle was in the host’s film, and that’s problematic when you can’t rely on other positions due to latency; but, at least in your own first person point of view in gameplay you have hit markers. I know that the sitrec shows very little of their HUD, but I’m not aware whether in H4 your hit markers show up in saved films at all.

they do if you dont move the cam i have this one clip were my opponent got first hit and missed less than me but i still won does not make sense lol