Theater Mode

I went into theater mode to check out some games I played to see where some of my weak points were in game play. I was scrolling through the players but could never see myself playing. I could only see some of the other players that were on my team but not myself. Are we not allowed to see our own spartan playing?

You can see them but I do know there are certain moments your spartan isnt registered in the game whether thats respawning or the initial spawn in it could have to do with that

Maybe it has to do with games I get dropped into. I seem to get JIP games at a rate of like 50% or so… It’s ridiculous.

> 2533274843446007;3:
> Maybe it has to do with games I get dropped into. I seem to get JIP games at a rate of like 50% or so… It’s ridiculous.

There was this one time my friend joined into a game and I went to spectate him but he wasn’t there for some reason

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533274843446007;3:
> > Maybe it has to do with games I get dropped into. I seem to get JIP games at a rate of like 50% or so… It’s ridiculous.
>
>
> There was this one time my friend joined into a game and I went to spectate him but he wasn’t there for some reason

I thought maybe I wasn’t doing something correctly in theater mode. I checked out 3 differnt games I played and couldn’t find myself in any of them. Oh well…

If it’s a Warzone match, and you joined it in progress, theatre mode only shows the names of the Spartans that started the match. You’d have to find the point in the match when you joined and cycle through all of your team and find your spartan visually.

In Theatre, if it is a JIP match, you will assume the identity of the quitter, until first respawn. It will be you in all of the actions, but you will have their id/armor.

> 2533274875982754;7:
> In Theatre, if it is a JIP match, you will assume the identity of the quitter, until first respawn. It will be you in all of the actions, but you will have their id/armor.

OK… It was funny because so many people get kicked from the games. I stayed on one of the players that obviously got kicked because he was doing to well to quit. I remember when I got dropped into the game seeing someone get blown up riding a ghost for just a second or two. That’s the guy that I spectated when I was watching the play back and was thinking… damn I remember doing the exact same things that this guy was doing. Thanks

> 2533274827767375;6:
> If it’s a Warzone match, and you joined it in progress, theatre mode only shows the names of the Spartans that started the match. You’d have to find the point in the match when you joined and cycle through all of your team and find your spartan visually.

Thanks Sierra…Did you get my message?

I’ve had this issue a few times. Never did figure it out

> 2533274843446007;9:
> > 2533274827767375;6:
> > If it’s a Warzone match, and you joined it in progress, theatre mode only shows the names of the Spartans that started the match. You’d have to find the point in the match when you joined and cycle through all of your team and find your spartan visually.
>
>
> Thanks Sierra…Did you get my message?

? You mean in the company forum?