Theater Mode Still Broken

After all these years, Halo 5’s theater mode still doesn’t play games back in real time (the playback speed is slightly slower than real time) and sometimes it’ll change people’s helmet/armor. As someone who makes Halo content on YouTube, it’s been a very big issue for me and I really wish 343 would look into it.

At this point in Halo 5’s lifespan, I doubt it’ll ever be fixed to be honest. The developers who would be needed for such a thing are working on Halo Infinite.

It’s definitely frustrating and I hope future games don’t have theater issues like Halo 5 does.

> 2533274887841772;2:
> At this point in Halo 5’s lifespan, I doubt it’ll ever be fixed to be honest. The developers who would be needed for such a thing are working on Halo Infinite.
>
> It’s definitely frustrating and I hope future games don’t have theater issues like Halo 5 does.

I’d love to know how hard it is to fix. It used to work fine when the game first came out.

It will definitely not be fixed. Just use the Xbox record that feature… Tap the home button and hit x. It will record the last 30 seconds, but it can be changed to different amounts of time. Then you can edit in upload studio.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> It will definitely not be fixed. Just use the Xbox record that feature… Tap the home button and hit x. It will record the last 30 seconds, but it can be changed to different amounts of time. Then you can edit in upload studio.

Can you change the default record that to be longer than 30 seconds?

> 2533274795938680;5:
> > 2533274816788253;4:
> > It will definitely not be fixed. Just use the Xbox record that feature… Tap the home button and hit x. It will record the last 30 seconds, but it can be changed to different amounts of time. Then you can edit in upload studio.
>
> Can you change the default record that to be longer than 30 seconds?

I am not 100 percent sure but I was told the amount of time it records can be changed.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> It will definitely not be fixed. Just use the Xbox record that feature… Tap the home button and hit x. It will record the last 30 seconds, but it can be changed to different amounts of time. Then you can edit in upload studio.

FINALLY!!! I’m used to how to record stuff on the PS4, where when you want to record, it starts the recording right then and there. I was trying to figure out how this worked because whenever I was trying to start my recording on the Xbox, I’d watch it and be like “why is it not recording???” and stuff lol

> 2533274816788253;6:
> > 2533274795938680;5:
> > > 2533274816788253;4:
> > > It will definitely not be fixed. Just use the Xbox record that feature… Tap the home button and hit x. It will record the last 30 seconds, but it can be changed to different amounts of time. Then you can edit in upload studio.
> >
> > Can you change the default record that to be longer than 30 seconds?
>
> I am not 100 percent sure but I was told the amount of time it records can be changed.

Apparently you can; good to know!

It would have been nice if they had fixed it. Try to watch a JIP game when your playing under someone else’s GT.

> 2533274816788253;4:

That doesn’t help me. I record everything live in Machinima mode, and then go back into theater mode to get extra camera angles. So now I’m stuck with whatever I record live.

I have a problem with it now in 2020.

Camera freezes now and won’t even move. Cant even switch POV’s to other spartans. Match still goes on too. But camera won’t fly around. No free fly at all… idk how to fix it or if it will stop by itself.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. Feel free to make a new post in the support forums if you still require help