Theater mode probs

I am having lots of issues I love the game halo 4 me and my friends due but there are a lot of things yall need to fix like one theater mode needs to be able to be used in all modes like campaign and Spartan ops not just multiplayer cause great stuff happens in all modes not just one mode and also you need to make it where we can access our own files here on waypoint so we can save them as pics or vids or more on to our pc cause if we want to show off our awesome halo things how do we do that when we have no access to our files on the pc and then make it where we can render our vids and download our pics and more and then also I am sure this has been covered also but please fix the fileshare issues I mean I am thinking that if you fix the problem of not having it on pc if you make it where we can search through our own stuff on pc then that might help the search engine in game search through the files too but yes please I am pleading fix this this is something that a lot of people would like fixed thankyou.

Jesus, my eyes.

Here’s your answer:wait for the TU. I don’t know anyone who wants to watch Campaign and Spartan Ops on Theater mode. Would it hurt to add a period now and then?

> Here’s your answer:wait for the TU. I don’t know anyone who wants to watch Campaign and Spartan Ops on Theater mode. Would it hurt to add a period now and then?

You don’t know anyone who wants theater mode for campaign and spartan ops? Seriously? That’s when some of the best stuff happens. That’s where most of the good screen shots that got circulated around during the Halo 3 and Reach eras were taken. I still have my entire first play through of the Halo 3 campaign on launch night saved on my xbox.