Theater Mode Jumps to Different Spartan

Just now I was trying to record a clip of one of my recent matches. I’m looking at things in first person as my own spartan, but as theater mode is playing, the view suddenly jumps to a different spartan. On the enemy team. I was using the Xbox DVR to try and record the clip, so I thought that might be messing it up, but when I deactivated the DVR and just played the clip plainly, the same problem happened again. This hasn’t happened to me in the past, so I’m guessing something happened with the storm hammer DLC? I don’t know. What I do know is that this is not supposed to happen. 343, please read this and fix this. Thank you.

lol theater mode has more issues than just that.

I was once trying to record a killing spree I got with the Blood of Suban, and theatre mode actually switched my character’s model with an enemy team’s player, including the color, armor, and gamer tag. But they were doing everything I did in the game.

> 2533274867469522;1:
> Just now I was trying to record a clip of one of my recent matches. I’m looking at things in first person as my own spartan, but as theater mode is playing, the view suddenly jumps to a different spartan. On the enemy team. I was using the Xbox DVR to try and record the clip, so I thought that might be messing it up, but when I deactivated the DVR and just played the clip plainly, the same problem happened again. This hasn’t happened to me in the past, so I’m guessing something happened with the storm hammer DLC? I don’t know. What I do know is that this is not supposed to happen. 343, please read this and fix this. Thank you.

Ohh good I thought it was just me not knowing what I was doing. Wish they had a way to record with out all the snap then record then resnap to turn back off.