Theater mode for Halo: CEA & The Magical Button of Time

With a classic/modern button at our disposal, the question is raised as to whether or not we’ll be able to save film clips of our gameplay.

If ‘Theater Mode’ doesn’t take a place for Halo: CEA’s campaign, this can and most likely will be seen as a large step backwards, but judging from the trailer, there most likely is one.

The question here would now become a matter as to how the function of this ‘magical button’ works.
Sure, it’s just a simple button, but an explanation of how it’s used within gameplay is still to be made.
Most likely a video detailing the magic would suffice.

Of course, you can always leave the surprise until it’s launched for customers to find out for themselves. :\

Another question would be as to what the File Share system would be like and if there would be a way to render of clips courtesy of 343i.

I guess it’s running the graphical engine over the old one. With the touch of a button it hides and shows either one of them I guess.
Also, I haven’t seen you in a while.

Theater in this game would be epic. Could a 343 employee clear this up, please?

I don’t think CEA has Theater. I’m pretty sure I saw a picture of the Main Menu and it only had:

-Campaign
-Halo Reach Multiplayer
-Settings

Not too sure though.

Theatre would be awsome!

<4

They have both the new and old graphics engines running at the same time, so they can easily be switched between. I assume the button used will be the Back button. The old engine doesn’t take up that much processing power so that’s why they are able to do that.