Theater? *laughs*

Why would I want to watch a bunch of silent, announcer-less multiplayer matches? Anyone else picking up what I’m putting down? Medals on the campaign. Theater for Campaign and Spartan Ops. And maybe having that awesome voice in the replays instead of silence and generally boring footage.

How about the fact that we’re in 2012 and we still cant have more than 1 person watch a Theater film. “Not enough bandwidth”…yet there is more than enough bandwidth for the -Yoinking!- Kill Cams in this game THAT DONT EVEN WORK.

just remove the killcam didn’t need it in the first place.

Agreed in full.

If 343 thinks including the skulls in the pause menu is going to compensate, then they are dead wrong.

Also, looks like Halo 4 Done Segmented (assuming it happens) is going to be the hardest to organize.

Dont know about you but since the beginning of this week my theater now has announcer in it.

TBH i don’t really care about how many ppl can be in theater mode i like to go in myself and do my own thing not have a party leader controlling what i do.

They have already said the theater is coming to campaign/spartan ops i just dont know why people complain.

Im not saying the game is perfect far from it, by ppl should just be happy with what we have, it could be worse it could be reach. this is the first game by 343. bungie had four games(not including ODST) to get it right i have no doubt that they will act fast, already they have fixed glitched in have,complex and ragnorak, fix the voice in theater. Its a only been 3 weeks. I know they shouldn’t have them fixed from the start but its good to see they picking up on these things fast

Funny, they say we don’t have bandwidth to do it now but we could do it back in Halo 3, lol.

Theater needs a major overhaul.
I can’t watch it with multiple people (nor Spartan Ops episodes, WTF?)
Unless I enter theater after each and every match, I’m limited to only record clips from the last match I played.

It’s really sad when another franchise manages to top a feature that was popularized by the Halo franchise.

Really, Theater cross game types/no campaign medals/lvl 70 cap is all I have to whine about. S’why I’m on the internet. Good to know they’re being fixed, though, Demonik! Thanks!

> Theater needs a major overhaul.
> I can’t watch it with multiple people (nor Spartan Ops episodes, WTF?)
> Unless I enter theater after each and every match, I’m limited to only record clips from the last match I played.
>
> It’s really sad when another franchise manages to top a feature that was popularized by the Halo franchise.

you have all games you played in your temporary history folder in the spartan hub. you can save any games you have played if it’s still in the list.

> Funny, they say we don’t have bandwidth to do it now but we could do it back in Halo 3, lol.

Halo 3 perhaps had less things to load.