Theater Glitches

Like the title may suggest, theater was really glitching out on me. I was rewatching a match of Super Fiesta, and the game showed me in my custom colors wearing Recruit armor, which I don’t wear. In addition to that, it seemed to think I was a different player, so it showed their kills and deaths in yellow on the kill feed. Third, my gamertag didn’t even show up at all. It was just a blank box. It also seemed to think I was on Blue team, even though I was on Red, so my teammates showed up as enemies on my motion tracker. Has anyone else experienced similar glitches?

Does SF have jip? I can’t remember, anyway if you jip theatre will show your identity as the quitter you replaced until you respawn.

Never had that. One problem that I think they fixed was that if your watching your POV would change to another person.

My theater wont even show any videos at the moment…

> 2533274875982754;2:
> Does SF have jip? I can’t remember, anyway if you jip theatre will show your identity as the quitter you replaced until you respawn.

I think it did, but it wasn’t that. Theater didn’t identify me as anyone for the entire match. My kills, deaths, and assists didn’t show up on the scoreboard when I watched it, and my gamertag never showed up. On the kill feed, it would show a blank space if I killed someone or if I got killed.

> 2535410755618980;3:
> Never had that. One problem that I think they fixed was that if your watching your POV would change to another person.

Not yet, I just watched a film, and I changed to another person, but it was still labeled as me. Hilarious.