Theater day one patch?

Is it possible that theater is in both campaign and spartan ops via day one patch

You know maybe they took it out to prevent spoilers being spread by people who get the game early

I’m pretty sure in that in some of the trailers we saw them using theater in campaign

Also 343 I would pay to get this as a future dlc if this was a disk space issue

That’s a possibility. I guess we can only hope so.

> Is it possible that theater is in both campaign and spartan ops via day one patch
>
> <mark>You know maybe they took it out to prevent spoilers being spread by people who get the game early</mark>
>
> I’m pretty sure in that in some of the trailers we saw them using theater in campaign
>
> Also 343 I would pay to get this as a future dlc if this was a disk space issue

If that’s the case, they failed hard.

I can think of exactly how many times I had the urge to watch a past game with other people, and It can be done with one hand. Personally, it’s not a big deal for me.

Doubtful… This is kind of really disappointing to me.

Hold the train guys for me, there’s no theatre?

> Hold the train guys for me, there’s no theatre?

Apparently it’s exclusive to war games /:

Hopefully. Not including Campaign theatre was a terribly nonsensical and counter-productive step backward. Just another mistake. :confused:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

>

You didn’t get banned for that, and you need to rethink what you’ve said.

You get banned for breaking the clearly stated rules, which means I bet you was talking about leaks, thus YOU BROKE THE RULES, not because you said this, and I’m betting you bypassed a ban which gives them more reason to ban you.

this just cut our Day 1 Fails of the Weak entries dramatically…

can anyone tell me where this was confirmed? i shall be very sad if this is true lol =(

It never came to you that it could be in disk 2?