Theater clips for free PLEASE!!!

Hi guys!! and 343 :stuck_out_tongue: first time on Halo comunity :slight_smile:

I’m an editor.
I already made an edit of Halo, but I usually make Forza vids. Why? because Forza allow me to get clips of 30 secs and upload it to the website.

So I would like to know if anybody knows any information about theater. Because I really wanna make Halo montages.

Also here’s my personal channel:

www.youtube.com/user/MCplayer94

Please further explane. I honestly have no idea what you just said.

I wanna know about theater in Halo 4.
In the previous Halos I couldn’t get clips because I had to pay on Bungie Pro or something.
And I wanna know if somebody knows anything about the theater mode in Halo 4. If We now can get clips for free or something

So you are basically asking for something like Bungie Pro for Halo 4?

All we know is time will tell, We have no information about Theater for Halo 4 at the moment.

Yeah, a free video rendering service would be great.

Also, please don’t advertise your YouTube channel here. :confused:

hmmm ok.
Because creating clips on theater mode and get them for free is one of the features that I hope to get in Halo 4.

If your talking about render minutes, then yes, I agree completely. All film clips in Halo 3 and Reach were free to download. Bungie Pro just gave you the ability to render and have extra file share spots.

Oh sorry!
I’m very active on forza comunity where we can advirtise our channles etc. Sorry :S

I’d say it will be once you’re an Xbox Live gold member. That seems to be a prerequisite for most Halo 4 features and content to earn Microsoft more profit.

> I’d say it will be once you’re an Xbox Live gold member. That seems to be a prerequisite for most Halo 4 features and content to earn Microsoft more profit.

I don’t see a problem with that, though. Most of us play on Live, so it isn’t any skin off our collective nose.

well only time will tell.
I’m getting Halo 4 for sure.

> > I’d say it will be once you’re an Xbox Live gold member. That seems to be a prerequisite for most Halo 4 features and content to earn Microsoft more profit.
>
> I don’t see a problem with that, though. Most of us play on Live, so it isn’t any skin off our collective nose.

There’s no problem with it, it’s a good thing; value for money.

Ways to render it freely would be nice.

I think that it should be a xbox live exclusive thing and not another subscription for us to pay

Kyler the Ninja:
I think that it should be a xbox live exclusive thing and not another subscription for us to pay

Agreed