The Yoinks! just locked the thread!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well, everyone was just talking about the 343 GDC panel and how bad it was on that one thread. It was 24 pages long in less than a day! And what do they do? They locked it! Way to filter things that are not making you look good guys! Rot in hell you crappy game dev company! Rot in HELL!

Yeah, I’m sure this post is proving to 343i how mature the Halo fanbase is and can discuss topics fairly and intelligently.

> Yeah, I’m sure this post is proving to 343i how mature the Halo fanbase is and can discuss topics fairly and intelligently.

Do know what else was mature? That wheelchair picture.

> Well, everyone was just talking about the 343 GDC panel and how bad it was on that one thread. It was 24 pages long in less than a day! And what do they do? They locked it! Way to filter things that are not making you look good guys! Rot in hell you crappy game dev company! Rot in HELL!

I’m pretty sure 343i aren’t the ones who locked the thread but a moderator. Seriously, you need to calm down a bit and take a few deep breaths. I understand you’re frustrated but throwing blind insults once again isn’t going to solve anything but cause more problems.

Intelligence in the forums? that is as hard as to find bury gold now in days

> > Yeah, I’m sure this post is proving to 343i how mature the Halo fanbase is and can discuss topics fairly and intelligently.
>
> Do know what else was mature? That wheelchair picture.

Yeah, they obviously are not being mature, so why should I!?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

> Intelligence in the forums? that is as hard as to find bury gold now in days

Was that supposed to be a coherent sentence?

good maybe you complainers will go away now.

This is locked too. Sorry.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

They locked my thread too.

343i is just sad.

Probably they are going to ban me.
But this is stupid.

They deserve to fail.
I hope they fail miserable in the next game.

> good maybe you complainers will go away now.

This game is a pile of complete and utter crap! It is worse than crap, if it was a choice between playing this game and taking a nap in a pile of crap, I would choose the crap!

> They locked my thread too.
>
> 343i is just sad.
>
> Probably they are going to ban me.
> But this is stupid.
>
> They deserve to fail.
> I hope they fail miserable in the next game.

They want to silence us those F’ing -Yoinks!-!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.

Funny part was the only one really being insulted in those threads was 343i. They deliberately made a terrible, low skill, low class, game. It wasn’t even complete. It’s still a beta and that’s why the population is dying off now.

Can’t wait for the game to be dead by the end of summer. Loving every time I see the population declining. For those of you who think 343i will get the message when the population tips over the edge when finding games becomes slow in the next few months, won’t happen. Halo 5 will be worse. Cannot wait for halo to die. I wish the whole series would have ended after Halo 3 if this is what we get now: A developer who hates it’s community and treats them like complete garbage. They’re inept in every way and do not understand that they’re going to be a laughing stock of the gaming world in a few months. Beautiful. I hope so badly that Halo 5 sales are terrible. They deserve nothing less than a monumental drop off.

You removed all incentive from this game Franklin, what did you think was going to happen? Really, just know that the same crowd that hates you for ruining their hobby of the last 5-10 years could love you again if you just came back to reality.

> > > Yeah, I’m sure this post is proving to 343i how mature the Halo fanbase is and can discuss topics fairly and intelligently.
> >
> > Do know what else was mature? That wheelchair picture.
>
> Yeah, they obviously are not being mature, so why should I!?

You sound like a little kid right now, and besides we should all be Mature, because I don’t think 343 listens to little kids about what to do with a M rated game.

> > > Yeah, I’m sure this post is proving to 343i how mature the Halo fanbase is and can discuss topics fairly and intelligently.
> >
> > Do know what else was mature? That wheelchair picture.
>
> Yeah, they obviously are not being mature, so why should I!?

Are you justifying your actions with “because they did it first”?

I understand people are irate with what has been announced, but just making threads such as these are bound to get locked.
I seriously don’t see a problem with expressing your frustration with Halo 4 and 343i, just do it in a constructive manner.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.

The sad part is its not 343 locking the thread, its some random Mod who’s on a power trip. And its going to infuriate everyone and make people hate 343 even more, so regardless of if there were “insults being thrown around” your doing way more harm then good by locking that.

> > They locked my thread too.
> >
> > 343i is just sad.
> >
> > Probably they are going to ban me.
> > But this is stupid.
> >
> > They deserve to fail.
> > I hope they fail miserable in the next game.
>
> They want to silence us those F’ing -Yoinks!-!

Read the forum rules maybe then you will learn why you are getting locked or maybe you’ll just continue whining regardless there are valid reasons for locks

Protip, please don’t discuss moderator decisions.

Generally, we like to encourage discussion, but when it becomes clear that a discussion has taken a turn for the worse, filled with insults and such, it’s going to get locked.