The -Yoink- is wrong with the servers?

I was literally 1 or 2 games away from semi pro, then after that three games in a row, it just kept kicking me out in the middle of the game. Now it made me on the first quarter of onyx again. The -Yoink- is going on. Such -Yoink-

Just got kicked mid game for the first time. Also the servers have been laggy east coast. What region are you?

Servers have been garbage since day 1. Wait times are completely unacceptable, but get kicked from games is a fun new twist.

I’ve been having a very difficult time getting into games today. It took a while to begin with but today I got error messages about 7-8 times in a row. That’s a first in the last two weeks.

> 2533274878612620;4:
> I’ve been having a very difficult time getting into games today. It took a while to begin with but today I got error messages about 7-8 times in a row. That’s a first in the last two weeks.

I’ve been getting error messages like that since day one

> 2605654070139505;2:
> Just got kicked mid game for the first time. Also the servers have been laggy east coast. What region are you?

In NYC so east coast as well, but Halo MCC was fine, so it can’t be me. It just started happening today all of a sudden, it usually would either not start the game or something, but this time it starts, I’m playing, MID GAME, then I get kicked out three games in a row, and made me losing a -Yoink- ton of progress. I don’t recall Reach beta having this many problems, actually I don’t recall Reach have any connectiviy problem at all.

This beta definitely has serious server issues.

they been fine for me after update

> 2535451383641223;1:
> I was literally 1 or 2 games away from semi pro, then after that three games in a row, it just kept kicking me out in the middle of the game. Now it made me on the first quarter of onyx again. The -Yoink- is going on. Such -Yoink-

Ahhhhhmmm… it’s your crappy connection, i guess!

…it’s a beta test… you troll :stuck_out_tongue: