The -Yoink-ing Rank system blows

I don’t know how many times I’ve been reset to lvl 1. It should not take more than 3 wins to move from lvl 1 to lvl 2. I cannot understand how ppl are lvl 15s and -yoink- when I can’t lvl up from -yoink-ing winning a match and being positive 10+. Anyone else remotely experiencing the same issue?

Absolutely, I’m now level 3 and have to win multiple matches against 18s, but I get reset too. Don’t really play enough to say how bad it is but it certainly isn’t good. No idea how anyone has surpassed level 10 without being reset

ranking was fine for me. i made it up to 14 without any issues. then game launches end up getting pooped on 2v5 after players quit, decided im not having any fun, and quit, complete derank to 1. now i cant make it past 5 or so…

Got to 13, reset.
Got to 8, reset.
Got to 4, reset.
Currently 9, let’s wait and see lol.

Until this is fixed I couldn’t really care less, as long as they reset everybody at the same time when they are confident the issues are fixed.
Until MM works properly what does a rank really mean anyways.

> 2783251376865316;4:
> Got to 13, reset.
> Got to 8, reset.
> Got to 4, reset.
> Currently 9, let’s wait and see lol.
>
> Until this is fixed I couldn’t really care less, as long as they reset everybody at the same time when they are confident the issues are fixed.
> Until MM works properly what does a rank really mean anyways.

I agree with you 100%, however I just found it asinine that ppl could surpass a lvl that high. Though, its really not saying much considering the status of MM in general.

Don’t even think about rank before you can get consistent matches. If there is even a player base left when the fix it.

No one in my clan even looks at rank right now because matchmaking is still broken. Apparently some people don’t know this. The other problem is the broken voting system in mixed playlists. Mixed playlists should only be non-ranked. Objective teams are roused to fury by failing a vote to the same slayer BR match every half hour when a game finally connects. Most of us just hope for a game, and if the vote fails or ties (which goes to slayer because that’s the only left-most option, which is also a fail) we quit out. We’re doing it right now! Straight ruining peoples’ night. Slayer is so 90’s. I don’t care about my rank in a playlist where every mouth-breathing kid picks Slayer BR like it’s cool. It’s not. Playlists are broken, voting is broken, ranking is broken. I’m just gonna eat snacks and cruise this anger-forum in-between trying my hardest to find a match I actually want to play with my homeboy Charlie here. Vote slayer, get quit on kids! Mixed playlists SUCK.

The ranking system doesn’t suck. Halo 2’s ranking system is the best ranking system halo has seen. The problem is 343 screwed it up and allowed a bug to reset thye ranks

> 2533274802430675;3:
> ranking was fine for me. i made it up to 14 without any issues. then game launches end up getting pooped on 2v5 after players quit, decided im not having any fun, and quit, complete derank to 1. now i cant make it past 5 or so…

Yeah my rank reset when I quit a game too. Quitting is where the glitch lies in.

> 2535464067998264;9:
> > 2533274802430675;3:
> > ranking was fine for me. i made it up to 14 without any issues. then game launches end up getting pooped on 2v5 after players quit, decided im not having any fun, and quit, complete derank to 1. now i cant make it past 5 or so…
>
>
> Yeah my rank reset when I quit a game too. Quitting is where the glitch lies in.

Then stop quiting games.

Until matchmaking has been fixed you will see your rank reset until 343i has sorted the issue. I was lvl 8 and reset to 1 now i’m 2 but i don’t play for ranks. If there weren’t this many threads about the same issues 50 times or people just look around the forums to find the correct thread you would know this. It WILL get sorted.