The Yappening and Mission 12

So I played Mission 12 on Legendary (Last Stand) just recently. It’s very fun, with some of the changes applying to both UNSC and Banished (mainly the latter). While you don’t get Lockdown Scorpions, the leader powers are affected, including 8 squadron ODSTs and however many pelicans there are in Air Support. Be careful about Scarabs since they are near unkillable now. However I was able to get past the level on Legendary.

The scarabs were affected in the campaign?! I’m curious now, how did you beat them all?

> 2533274814970819;2:
> The scarabs were affected in the campaign?! I’m curious now, how did you beat them all?

See I only had to kill one. It took awhile. Basically I was kiting with the Conder and spamming air support, turrets, and archer missiles. After that I completely forgot about the Banshees and was literally playing ring-around-the-rosie with 3 Wolverines. Then when the 3 scarabs came in 1 kept trying to climb but failed, the other got confused by ODSTs, and the Conder was attacking the one that was actually walking correctly.