The xbox one bc version of reach needs a TU BADLY.

The game itself plays fine, but there are tons of audio glitches that are painful to hear, this needs to be addressed, the framerate isn’t perfect either, but playable. Gears of war got title updates for all 4 games, hopefully we get one for this too.

Ooof it sounds pretty bad. I haven’t tried it yet, but hopefully they fix it soon because I told a friend I would give them my 360.

I would have to agree somewhat. I haven’t heard much in the way of audio glitches, that might be a connection issue. But I have run into the frame rate issue as well as some minor blurriness connected to the textures. It will probably be patched sometime this week, although I’m curious how these issues made it past play testing.

Edit: I have noticed some more significant texture issues during the campaign and multiplayer, hopefully this gets fixed soon

The audio issue isn’t terrible, but it is there, hopefully it gets patched, because it has some issues, that being said, its still fun to have all the halos on one system now.

> 2533274831534658;4:
> The audio issue isn’t terrible, but it is there, hopefully it gets patched, because it has some issues, that being said, its still fun to have all the halos on one system now.

Not all yet. Wars has yet to come. And yes I do hope an update comes soon to fix the frame rate and graphical glitches in campaign, but then again it might not be possible due to different coding due to two different consoles. But if it’s possible, I definitely would welcome a frame rate and graphical bug update to Reach. Resolution can stay at 720p, but I would love to have 60fps and a fishstick control configuration.

> 2533274919463107;5:
> > 2533274831534658;4:
> > The audio issue isn’t terrible, but it is there, hopefully it gets patched, because it has some issues, that being said, its still fun to have all the halos on one system now.
>
>
> Not all yet. Wars has yet to come. And yes I do hope an update comes soon to fix the frame rate and graphical glitches in campaign, but then again it might not be possible due to different coding due to two different consoles. But if it’s possible, I definitely would welcome a frame rate and graphical bug update to Reach. Resolution can stay at 720p, but I would love to have 60fps and a fishstick control configuration.

Them fixing the framerate is possible, considering they fixed all the gears games with updates. And I don’t count wars.

how much credits are you guys earning from missions cause I will play firefight for like a hour on legendary and only get 50 cr and in campaign I get 500-850 cr

> 2533274831534658;1:
> The game itself plays fine, but there are tons of audio glitches that are painful to hear, this needs to be addressed, the framerate isn’t perfect either, but playable. Gears of war got title updates for all 4 games, hopefully we get one for this too.

Go to my profile and look at my clips, its pretty bad. Mass Effect was like this for the first month, but then it was mostly fixed. Halo Reach will probably be the same.