The Wrath of Fauxhammer

I am really trying to keep my cool right now; I’ve won three close games now, and after each one I get banned for no apparent reason. What is going on? Currently waiting out a 25min ban, and I’m so furious I could haymaker my monitor right now. Is this a problem for anyone else? I’ve never disconnected from a match, I have great internet (I know this because I stream and run performance checks regularly). Is this some sort of DDoSing issue or is the server falling apart? Also, how do I get a false ban lifted? Or is that even possible…?

I’d just stay off of the game for a little while, maybe go Forge some stuff and let it cool down. I’ve been disconnected 3 times today and I’m not getting back on for a while for fear of being banned.

> 2533274792773416;1:
> I am really trying to keep my cool right now; I’ve won three close games now, and after each one I get banned for no apparent reason. What is going on? Currently waiting out a 25min ban, and I’m so furious I could haymaker my monitor right now. Is this a problem for anyone else? I’ve never disconnected from a match, I have great internet (I know this because I stream and run performance checks regularly). Is this some sort of DDoSing issue or is the server falling apart? Also, how do I get a false ban lifted? Or is that even possible…?

Well, I saw 3 DNF’s spread out over 80-100 of your last listed game history, and not even in the last 5 games. Have you quit games, or were you disconnected by the servers? This looks excessive. Fauxhammer indeed, nice meme you’ve generated!

Banhammer is broken it’ll ban people for leaving as much as one game -_-. And will also ban in advance (after you leave a game, won’t ban or will if it doesn’t it’ll ban after a future game)

The Banhamer has been acting a bit weird lately. I usually don’t read the “I’ve been banned” threads but of late people have had legitimate issues with being banned for some reason.

Maybe 343i did a stealth update recently which has caused this, but I’m not certain.

> 2533275016942754;2:
> I’d just stay off of the game for a little while, maybe go Forge some stuff and let it cool down. I’ve been disconnected 3 times today and I’m not getting back on for a while for fear of being banned.

congrats on the ODST

> 2533275010968401;6:
> > 2533275016942754;2:
> > I’d just stay off of the game for a little while, maybe go Forge some stuff and let it cool down. I’ve been disconnected 3 times today and I’m not getting back on for a while for fear of being banned.
>
>
> congrats on the ODST

Thank you, I didn’t think anyone would notice.

> 2533275016942754;7:
> > 2533275010968401;6:
> > > 2533275016942754;2:
> > > I’d just stay off of the game for a little while, maybe go Forge some stuff and let it cool down. I’ve been disconnected 3 times today and I’m not getting back on for a while for fear of being banned.
> >
> >
> > congrats on the ODST
>
>
> Thank you, I didn’t think anyone would notice.

359 more for me. I can taste it already.

OP that sucks. I havent been banned but i get kicked out of at least 1 game per day.

I play a game and then wait fora bit, then repeat seems to work