The wraith in Halo 5..

Does anyone else agree that the wraith in Halo 5 is completely useless?? I mean this thing is probaly easier to take out then a ghost… And before you say, " Well OP you must not have the wraith ultra certification " well i do, and its still pretty bad. A wraith is 100% useless against a scorpion or banshee. Its incredibly slow, easy to board, and hard to maneuver. I think 343 needs to fix this asap and bring back the wraith from Reach. All i see now on warzone are scorpians. Theres literally no point even bothering to use a wraith in warzone so i sell every wraith card i get as soon as i get it.

This is why the revenant will always be better.

I like the wraith actually, I just want the explosion from the shot to look a little more explody, if that makes sense.

Are you kidding? The wraith is amazing in this game, you must not being using it right because I can get an easy spree in even a regular wraith.

> 2810058517516004;4:
> Are you kidding? The wraith is amazing in this game, you must not being using it right because I can get an easy spree in even a regular wraith.

OK then explain why you cant shoot a wall to get a border off but you could in literally every other halo except ce

> 2533274879407634;5:
> > 2810058517516004;4:
> > Are you kidding? The wraith is amazing in this game, you must not being using it right because I can get an easy spree in even a regular wraith.
>
>
> OK then explain why you cant shoot a wall to get a border off but you could in literally every other halo except ce

Because that was a cheap crutch maneuver in past games, pay attention to your whereabouts and you won’t get boarded in the first place. The boost is pretty OP in this game too, makes for an easy splatter or escape.

No I don’t agree

I used up all my Wraith REQ cards, because the Wraith is pretty effective. The cannon’s parabolic trajectory gives the Wraith an advantage over the Scorpion, and the explosion can kill with ease. The armor is tough enough for me, it is durable against small arms fire, and can take a beating from heavier weapons, and the boost is effective against boarders. If you find the Wraith dying too soon to small arms fire, there is a weak spot on the back of the Wraith, where the exhaust is, keep it from facing the enemy, and you will find that your Wraith will last longer.

> 2533274894851836;8:
> I used up all my Wraith REQ cards, because the Wraith is pretty effective. The cannon’s parabolic trajectory gives the Wraith an advantage over the Scorpion, and the explosion can kill with ease. The armor is tough enough for me, it is durable against small arms fire, and can take a beating from heavier weapons, and the boost is effective against boarders. If you find the Wraith dying too soon to small arms fire, there is a weak spot on the back of the Wraith, where the exhaust is, keep it from facing the enemy, and you will find that your Wraith will last longer.

Yes but the wraith is 100% useless against a scorpion at anywhere from medium to long distance. 343 should have at least given the wraith a fighting chance against scorpions. Anyone on this thread who claims that its a fair fight between a scorpion And wrath is either lying or not playing Halo 5

> 2533274879407634;2:
> This is why the revenant will always be better.

Yeeep it should be added

> 2533275021600605;9:
> > 2533274894851836;8:
> > I used up all my Wraith REQ cards, because the Wraith is pretty effective. The cannon’s parabolic trajectory gives the Wraith an advantage over the Scorpion, and the explosion can kill with ease. The armor is tough enough for me, it is durable against small arms fire, and can take a beating from heavier weapons, and the boost is effective against boarders. If you find the Wraith dying too soon to small arms fire, there is a weak spot on the back of the Wraith, where the exhaust is, keep it from facing the enemy, and you will find that your Wraith will last longer.
>
>
> Yes but the wraith is 100% useless against a scorpion at anywhere from medium to long distance. 343 should have at least given the wraith a fighting chance against scorpions. Anyone on this thread who claims that its a fair fight between a scorpion And wrath is either lying or not playing Halo 5

The Wraith has a lower REQ cost than the Scorpion, so obviously it must be weaker than the Scorpion. But it is rare that you encounter a Scorpion with the Wraith.

I think the wraith is the best vehicle in the game. It can outgun a scorpion in certain situations (etc strafing around a corner where the tank can’t hit you) and it is super easy to get splatter kills with it. One thing I do hate about it though is the automatic kick from the game after 2 team kills. I swear to god no one ever minds their teammates vehicles. I’ve lost 3 RP jackpots to own guys running under my ghost/wraith/warthog. The tk limit should be raised to 3 or 4.

> 2533274796483708;12:
> I think the wraith is the best vehicle in the game. It can outgun a scorpion in certain situations (etc strafing around a corner where the tank can’t hit you) and it is super easy to get splatter kills with it. One thing I do hate about it though is the automatic kick from the game after 2 team kills. I swear to god no one ever minds their teammates vehicles. I’ve lost 3 RP jackpots to own guys running under my ghost/wraith/warthog. The tk limit should be raised to 3 or 4.

TK limit should stay as it is now, it prevents people from betraying on purpose for a power weapon. If you are constantly running over teammates, watch where you go, and go slower, once I started doing this, I never again ran over a teammate.

Imo the wraith is the best ground vehicle in H5, it’s just as powerful as the scorpion, but much faster, easier to handle, and harder to board.
If someone is running at you, you just boost at them and get a splatter. With the scorpion, if someone is in radar range you’re as good as dead.

The wraith seems A-OK w/ me…it hits hard and it’s more agile than the neutered Scorpion.

I wouldn’t say useless but it’s not what it used to be. I don’t like it. Mostly because I am not good with it. I get maybe two kills before I’m toast. When I see an enemy wraith I immediately go destroy it because it’s so easy to do.

> 2533275021600605;9:
> > 2533274894851836;8:
> > I used up all my Wraith REQ cards, because the Wraith is pretty effective. The cannon’s parabolic trajectory gives the Wraith an advantage over the Scorpion, and the explosion can kill with ease. The armor is tough enough for me, it is durable against small arms fire, and can take a beating from heavier weapons, and the boost is effective against boarders. If you find the Wraith dying too soon to small arms fire, there is a weak spot on the back of the Wraith, where the exhaust is, keep it from facing the enemy, and you will find that your Wraith will last longer.
>
>
> Yes but the wraith is 100% useless against a scorpion at anywhere from medium to long distance. 343 should have at least given the wraith a fighting chance against scorpions. Anyone on this thread who claims that its a fair fight between a scorpion And wrath is either lying or not playing Halo 5

When the scorpion’s line of fire is blocked, the wraith can still hit the scorpion because the way it’s shots arc. Do you even wraith bro?

Maps with lots of uneven terrain where the Scorpion can’t see, the Wraith is king. PLUS the maps with out a roof, you can learn to bombard with mortar fire from one armour to the other, or an armour to a base.
And… It squishes the Mantis, as well as good against would-be boarders from the front, thanks to the boost.

This is why the wraith is a level 5 req, while scorpions are level 6.

The wraith and the scorpions maneuverability suck. I don’t even want to call one in because of the awkward movements.