The Worst/ Funniest Halo 4 Marketing Tie-In You Can Think Of

Remember when Halo 3 launched and Mountain Dew put out that apparently disgusting soda with Master Chief on the can? What if Microsoft decided to do that again for Halo 4? What’s the worst/ funniest tie-in that you can think of? Here’s mine:

Old Spice Spartan Body Wash: Tired of feeling like smelling like a man just isn’t enough for you? Than try Old Spice’s Spartan body wash. We know that your needs are demanding, which is why we’ve made a body wash that keeps you smelling fine for up to 50 days with only one wash. After all, how did Master Chief stay clean under that armour while fighting off a Covenant armada? And with the smell of fresh MJOLNIR Mark VI armour, how could your lady say no?

I want halo 4 on coke cola :smiley:

> I want halo 4 on coke cola :smiley:

nice :wink: or dr. pepper!

Master Chief Card!

Look at your Sparten, Now back at mine. Sadly yours isnt mine, but if he started using Bad_ass Spray, he could be like mine. Look down, now back up, where are you? Watching in awe as my Sparten kicks Chuck norris’s A.S.S. Whats in your hand. Now back to my Sparten. He has it, its two plasma grenades aimed for your head. Now look again, the grenades are now grunt plushies. Anything is possible when you smell like a bad_ass and not like the flood.
He’s in a warthog.

> I want halo 4 on coke cola :smiley:

Hey, that wouldn’t be terrible at all! I would love that. XD

> Look at your Sparten, Now back at mine. Sadly yours isnt mine, but if he started using Bad_ass Spray, he could be like mine. Look down, now back up, where are you? Watching in awe as my Sparten kicks Chuck norris’s A.S.S. Whats in your hand. Now back to my Sparten. He has it, ist two plasma grenades for your head. Look again its a grunt plushie. Anything is possible when you smell like a bad_ass and not like yours.
> He’s in a warthog.

Hahaha I think I want to go out and buy this stuff right now, the description was so awesome. And yes to the other poster, Halo Coke would be awesome, not bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 4 tie-in with Brawny® paper towels.

Because, Master Chief always cleans up the toughest of messes.

> Halo 4 tie-in with Brawny® paper towels.
>
> Because, Master Chief always cleans up the toughest of messes.

Halo 4 tie-in with Clorox wipes because the master chief DID disinfect the surface of installation 4 of the flood parasite…

> > I want halo 4 on coke cola :smiley:
>
> nice :wink: or dr. pepper!

Dr Pepper is still around? I thought that went out of business years ago. I’d much prefer it on coka cola anyway.

comparethespartan.com

anyone get the referance. It is Simples!

McDonalds Happy Meal with a Master Chief teabagging action figure

> Remember when Halo 3 launched and Mountain Dew put out that apparently disgusting soda with Master Chief on the can? What if Microsoft decided to do that again for Halo 4? What’s the worst/ funniest tie-in that you can think of? Here’s mine:
>
> Old Spice Spartan Body Wash: Tired of feeling like smelling like a man just isn’t enough for you? Than try Old Spice’s Spartan body wash. We know that your needs are demanding, which is why we’ve made a body wash that keeps you smelling fine for up to 50 days with only one wash. After all, how did Master Chief stay clean under that armour while fighting off a Covenant armada? And with the smell of fresh MJOLNIR Mark VI armour, how could your lady say no?

that mountain dew… was absolutely… TERRIBLE. god i still remember it.

I love mosquitos- Halo 4 ARG

> > Remember when Halo 3 launched and Mountain Dew put out that apparently disgusting soda with Master Chief on the can? What if Microsoft decided to do that again for Halo 4? What’s the worst/ funniest tie-in that you can think of? Here’s mine:
> >
> > Old Spice Spartan Body Wash: Tired of feeling like smelling like a man just isn’t enough for you? Than try Old Spice’s Spartan body wash. We know that your needs are demanding, which is why we’ve made a body wash that keeps you smelling fine for up to 50 days with only one wash. After all, how did Master Chief stay clean under that armour while fighting off a Covenant armada? And with the smell of fresh MJOLNIR Mark VI armour, how could your lady say no?
>
> that mountain dew… was absolutely… TERRIBLE. god i still remember it.

That was the good stuff, gamefuel. There’s alot of Mt dew heads that love it. They came out later with red and blue WOW gamefuel but it wasn’t as good as the halo3 stuff.

Nice ideas guys. I think a dog toy in the shape of a Halo ring would be pretty good too.

Halo Branded Condoms.

Umm… you revived an 11 month old thread to say lol?

> removed

Umm… you revived an 11 month old thread to say lol?

> McDonalds Happy Meal with a Master Chief teabagging action figure

Lol