The world we love

I don’t remember much but if I’m right 343i did say they were going to introduce halo infinite into windows 10. But also halo infinite is gonna be in the new breed of Xbox. I just wish Xbox would allow players to play online and chat and just hang with players without gold, some of us Don’t have money to buy the membership. And at the same time, in this beautiful community you meet all kinds of great people, Xbox actually joins people to be with each other despite their differences for ONE common goal, to have fun. Some people I’ve met was their first time on gold, my experience is that halo is the heart of Xbox. I loved custom browser on halo 5 because players would hold socials were no one would kill each other and just roll play or chat together. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! but than when gold runs out. There ain’t hanging with your buddies on there, their ain’t no online connections that people use to hang together. Your isolated. The only thing you can do is replay the campaign over and over and over until you get sick of it. I believe Xbox should just use gold for discounts and free play days on games you don’t own. But online multiplayer and chat should be open to everyone. Halo built Xbox’s foundation. Now it’s up to us as a community to build our way to the top. No limits, just your imagination as the beautiful community we are today. Thank you 343, for helping create the greatest Xbox game franchise known to man, I love you guys, I love Xbox, I love this community!

Man I wish, would allow so many more people to play online.

Beautiful messagge spartan!!!

> 2533275031939856;2:
> Man I wish, would allow so many more people to play online.

Hopefully, some day… Xbox realizes they should allow anyone and everyone to play online without Xbox live. Thank you for that comment my man! :slightly_smiling_face:

> 2533274885809890;3:
> Beautiful messagge spartan!!!

I respect you and everyone here, thank you very much for this comment! :slightly_smiling_face:

> 2535426400345811;4:
> > 2533275031939856;2:
> > Man I wish, would allow so many more people to play online.
>
> Hopefully, some day… Xbox realizes they should allow anyone and everyone to play online without Xbox live or any way of paying to play online. Thank you for that comment my man! :slightly_smiling_face:

Also, note I’m new to halo waypoint so if I do something i may post it like 2 or 3 times lol :joy: