The world of halo - progression (Please read)

The World of Halo has progressed quite a bit since Halo - Combat Evolved, although I’d like to say that it hasn’t progressed directly into the Call of Duty Universe like everyone is whining about… it has actually gotten better, it has actually enhanced so much to try and attempt to bring in Call of duty fans, it has brought in several of my friends just cause of reach, and now that Halo 4 will have the Enhancements alot of those Call of duty fans have been waiting for, I suggest you all be quite and wait until we play the game, or some good gameplay videos or trailers are released, so for now please be quite and stop insulting it, you may not like the ideas, also, just cause it has suit modifications and such does not make it Call of duty at all, its an entirely different game, if it was CoD it would look much different, it wouldn’t take place in the year 2552-2557, it wouldn’t have Spartans, it wouldn’t have AI, it wouldn’t have Inter-Galactic Starships (In a sense); I think I’ve made my point, but I do have alot on my mind for this game, of course we are all worried do to the fact that its 343’s first actual Video Game, but I trust that they’ll make it awesome it already looks perfect for Machinima, in that sense, well yeah, it just looks fantastic, also alot of the suit modifications may help us in the Machinima department, alot of Machinima Shorts will probably be made as Quote on Quote ‘Attention Getting Tests’ so be aware of those but either way they may amount to stuff ya know? So instead of screaming out “CHANGE IT ALL BACK YOU IDIOTS!!” lets be patient and wait and see what its like right? I truly think its gonna be fantastic, you gotta understand that they haven’t released alot on it, basically 2 Trailers and a Vidoc, so be patient… we all are going though the same pain as you, being kept in the dark? Yes we know the feeling but I suggest you all wait, and trust me I have a feeling you wont be dispointed, and I totally understand its been a huge highly anticipated game but when the time comes you’ll have yourself a copy and be happy, but just cause they added a feature such as:

To Repawn - (X) Button
Joining In-Progress Games
Suit Modifying and Upgrades
Buying Loadouts
Spartan Points (The Replacement for cR)

Thats about it, just keep an open mind, ya know? I think they did alot of this to bring in a broader audience for their new game, so just like I said before; Keep an Open Mind on it, and remember Halo will always be its own game :smiley: :slight_smile:

Written by Noble Protocol of Daemon/Noble Productions

I’m actually glad Halo goes in a new direction, if people want Halo 2 or 3 style- they play those games. Halo 4 is a NEW experience… Not old. And yes i’ve been around since Halo CE so i am a loyal fan. :slight_smile: nice thread

> I’m actually glad Halo goes in a new direction, if people want Halo 2 or 3 style- they play those games. Halo 4 is a NEW experience… Not old. And yes i’ve been around since Halo CE so i am a loyal fan. :slight_smile: nice thread

Again and again and again and again and again.

I don’t want Halo 2 again (although getting a 360 version of the mp would be sweet)

But I don’t want this either.

i just hate how people think 343 is truing Halo into space CoD
they don’t even know what they’re talking about half the time

oh, and OP, i would recommend you indent some of your sentences…it was kind of hard to read IMO

Every halo has been worse than the last.

/thread

I think Halo 2 was at least as good as CE. I wouldn’t call one better, they both have their qualities. (Not enough earth, no ending, sure. But the covenant backstory it gave more than makes up imho)

But yes, Halo 3 and onward is a steady downward slide.

[deleted]

Full stops and paragraphs. Use them.

Playing halo since CE, Halo 2 is favorite one in the lot BUT i don not want a rehash of same game over and over and over again “cod” comes to mind in that respect.
Halo has always offered something new and differnt some ideas work some don’t but they have all been great games to play. they have been more creative in everything they have done.
Cant wait for release date of halo 4

> > I’m actually glad Halo goes in a new direction, if people want Halo 2 or 3 style- they play those games. Halo 4 is a NEW experience… Not old. And yes i’ve been around since Halo CE so i am a loyal fan. :slight_smile: nice thread
>
> Again and again and again and again and again.
>
> I don’t want Halo 2 again (although getting a 360 version of the mp would be sweet)
>
> But I don’t want this either.

Everything this man says

I agree! I don’t want to play Halo 3/2/CE, I want to play Halo 4; a new experience made by a new company with new ideas. It’s nice to find someone who doesn’t just judge the game from <20 seconds of actual gameplay footage.

Nice post!

> I’m actually glad Halo goes in a new direction, if people want Halo 2 or 3 style- they play those games. Halo 4 is a NEW experience… Not old. And yes i’ve been around since Halo CE so i am a loyal fan. :slight_smile: nice thread

I disagree, Halo 3 needs to be updated with better playlists and remove 7 on 7. Many halo 2 fans want it brought back online. Also, if you started with CE then why are you so glad for change. Most people I know where very disappointed that CE multiplayer was Reach.