the wildlife:halo 4

alright, well…this might seem like a stupid idea but i think it could work. what if in halo 4 instead of rocket race you could have maybe a moa race. imagine this you are on your moa going to the next destination when all the sudden your moa gets shot in the leg and starts limping so you go slower and then he get shot again and you go flying off and tumbling onto the ground. there could also be a game type where every time you get to a checkpoint you get a better animal. what do you guys think?

DISCUSS

Nice idea but what about to men so one on the back with a sniper. Or better one person is a moa.

What did you think about when you came up with animal evolution.

Moa->?

> Nice idea but what about to men so one on the back with a sniper. Or better one person is a moa.
>
> i would love to be a moa :stuck_out_tongue:

Im picturing a SPARTAN sitting on a Moa crushing it due to its weight. Its a funny idea but I don’t think it could ever be in a Halo game. When thinking about that idea, I see the HUD having a mario kart layout as well as mario kart music and moa’s squeaking all over the place. Its just too goofy. But it did put a smile on my face picturing it =]

I think rideable Blind Wolves would be better.

> i would love to be a moa :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you imagine if you were the moa and a guy was on your back killing everyone. I just though of an idea that maybe there could be a forest race track and there is a hunter and he has to shoot the moa as they go round. He could be in the centre of the map in a tower.

Moa Hunter

No. Rocket Hog Race :slight_smile:

Lmao. Riding a Moa would be a Blast. xD

All I want is NO rocket hog race, but Two-player teams in Multiteam like the good ol’ Halo 3 days, and rocket race with Mongoose.