The Weekend Jackpot

On the website here it says go into Multi Team and in the game it says Squad DLC. Which is it? or is it both?

It would seem more likely to be Multi Team, although it possible could be both, I’ve tweeted both @HaloWaypoint & @bsangel, if I get a response, I’ll let you know.

I’m going to go with Multi-team since it seems that more typos/misinformation occurences happen in the game than on websites.

> I’m going to go with Multi-team since it seems that more typos/misinformation occurences happen in the game than on websites.

Trust me, the website errors are a lot more frequent, I have seen many Weekly Challenge posts on here being incorrect.

I hope its squad dlc :). Will be watching this thread for results lol

> I hope its squad dlc :). Will be watching this thread for results lol

I don’t because I don’t have it. lol

> > I hope its squad dlc :). Will be watching this thread for results lol
>
> I don’t because I don’t have it. lol

haha you didn’t catch the sale on the dlc packs? and I recommend, it’s pretty sweet as a playlist for just uncommon maps.

> > > I hope its squad dlc :). Will be watching this thread for results lol
> >
> > I don’t because I don’t have it. lol
>
> haha you didn’t catch the sale on the dlc packs? and I recommend, it’s pretty sweet as a playlist for just uncommon maps.

I still think the first map pack should be free like the past games. (Halo2,Halo3)

Would be nice dude. But it’s all money driven.

Yeah so i played a some Multi team and the only jackpots I got were 3000.

> Yeah so i played a some Multi team and the only jackpots I got were 3000.

That’s a standard slot machine though. Keep in mind, I don’t think the super jackpot starts until Midnight Pacific time tonight right? I wonder if Monday is going to count since it’s a US holiday and that were 343 is located. Hm…lol

They changed it.

In-game it says Multi Team instead of Squad DLC now.

EDIT: I just got the Jackpot. Sweet :slight_smile:

haha ok sweet, good to know.

Can somebody explain to me how the super jackpot works? so for three days i can hit super jackpot once a day with monday 12Am being the end. So When i left for work yesterday, it wasnt out, but when i got home it was. So i had till 12 am pacific saturday, to get it for friday right? Then after 12am pacific it would count for saturday right? ditto for sunday…

> Can somebody explain to me how the super jackpot works? so for three days i can hit super jackpot once a day with monday 12Am being the end. So When i left for work yesterday, it wasnt out, but when i got home it was. So i had till 12 am pacific saturday, to get it for friday right? Then after 12am pacific it would count for saturday right? ditto for sunday…

You can get the jackpot multiple times in one day now, Bungie only allowed you to get it once a day.

I preferred it being in Squad DLC yesterday since it caused more people then normal to actually play that playlist for once.

What I want to know is how can you get 15,000 cR when it isn’t even the weekend? A couple weeks ago (during the week), I had a really bad game of BTB where we didn’t stand a chance, and at the end of the game, I got 15,000 cR from the Slot Machine. Can you get the jackpot when there’s not even a jackpot going?

> What I want to know is how can you get 15,000 cR when it isn’t even the weekend? A couple weeks ago (during the week), I had a really bad game of BTB where we didn’t stand a chance, and at the end of the game, I got 15,000 cR from the Slot Machine. Can you get the jackpot when there’s not even a jackpot going?

Yes. Those 15k jackpots are out there but obviously much less rare than the 3k or even 6k ones. Completely random so you got hella lucky! :slight_smile:

I just got a 33.125cr jackpot from multi team

> > Can somebody explain to me how the super jackpot works? so for three days i can hit super jackpot once a day with monday 12Am being the end. So When i left for work yesterday, it wasnt out, but when i got home it was. So i had till 12 am pacific saturday, to get it for friday right? Then after 12am pacific it would count for saturday right? ditto for sunday…
>
> You can get the jackpot multiple times in one day now, Bungie only allowed you to get it once a day.

Oh really? Damn, I was trying to get the 2nd one really hard yesterday but no dice.