The weapon Certification is a lie

Im honestly quite disappointed with this, since i was like level 15 I unlocked the SPNKR EM rocket loancher and at that time i was a bit reckless using my cards so quickly i used up the 3 cards…

But i never had it back all ive been doing since then is getting silver packs and it never came up.
Im level 65 now and recently ive bought 70 silver packs in a row… and guess what not a single spnkr, nice certification that.

It does seem a bit strange.

I got my DMR cert a long time ago and have not unlocked another DMR yet.

> 2533274873630868;2:
> It does seem a bit strange.
>
> I got my DMR cert a long time ago and have not unlocked another DMR yet.

Because DMR’s are Permanent. what your thinking of is variants. like Bayonet, silencer, ect.

I mean buying over 100 silver packs and not once getting a weapon that you have certified is a bit strange?

It’s RNG m8, but are you sure that card drops in Silvers?

> 2533274953123640;5:
> It’s RNG m8, but are you sure that card drops in Silvers?

Its a Rare drop why wouldn’t it? For all i know its a bug and the game is treating it as an ultra rare so that would explain it.

Either way it sucks i like the old school rocket and after buying over 100 silvers couldn’t use it again.

> 2535405481100234;6:
> > 2533274953123640;5:
> > It’s RNG m8, but are you sure that card drops in Silvers?
>
>
> Its a Rare drop why wouldn’t it? For all i know its a bug and the game is treating it as an ultra rare so that would explain it.
>
> Either way it sucks i like the old school rocket and after buying over 100 silvers couldn’t use it again.

Isn’t the SPNKR req refills are only from gold packs, not silvers?

> 2533274803137071;7:
> > 2535405481100234;6:
> > > 2533274953123640;5:
> > > It’s RNG m8, but are you sure that card drops in Silvers?
> >
> >
> > Its a Rare drop why wouldn’t it? For all i know its a bug and the game is treating it as an ultra rare so that would explain it.
> >
> > Either way it sucks i like the old school rocket and after buying over 100 silvers couldn’t use it again.
>
>
> Isn’t the SPNKR req refills are only from gold packs, not silvers?

haha sucks for him if this is true… i mean, spending that amount of req points on silver. When i should have bought Gold :confused: :frowning: Feel sry for him then…

I get SPNKR refills all the time from silver packs.

Just being the victim of bad RNG I guess.

> 2533274827345852;8:
> > 2533274803137071;7:
> > > 2535405481100234;6:
> > > > 2533274953123640;5:
> > > > It’s RNG m8, but are you sure that card drops in Silvers?
> > >
> > >
> > > Its a Rare drop why wouldn’t it? For all i know its a bug and the game is treating it as an ultra rare so that would explain it.
> > >
> > > Either way it sucks i like the old school rocket and after buying over 100 silvers couldn’t use it again.
> >
> >
> > Isn’t the SPNKR req refills are only from gold packs, not silvers?
>
>
> haha sucks for him if this is true… i mean, spending that amount of req points on silver. When i should have bought Gold :confused: :frowning: Feel sry for him then…

Of that is true… Than the packs stating what level of rarity they unlock is a lie.

Ive got to say, the certs have been great for me. I had gotten 2 prophets banes before i got the certification 2 days ago i think, and now im on 9. Its all down to luck i guess

All hail RNG.

They all appear at RANDOM. I haven’t gotten a beam rifle in weeks but it’s all a random draw.

Well when you have a bazillion certs that claim to give you more of a specific item, its kind of hard to get more of ALL of them. Its a flawed system.

The real purpose of certifications is to make sure you get all the weapons at least once, along with this “certification”. A really good feature would be to be able to switch them on or off.