the way halo 4 should be

Just make it Halo 2, and call it Halo 4 with updated graphics, it’s a win-win.

No but seriously ffs, take out sprint/load outs/abilities already, Jesus have you guys learned nothing from Reach?

^
This guy knows what hes talking about.

Go play Halo 2 Vista, or Halo 3.
I want innovation.
Innovation =/= STuPeD GAYM OMGZ0Rs.
A game can be innovative, and still competetive.
Besides, Sprint might’ve been executed poorly in Reach, but not necessarily in Halo 4. We don’t know yet. We haven’t even played the game yet.
If you’re seriously judging how a game is going to be off of a few measly seconds of footage, then I’d rather have you not on Halo 4, anyway.

> Go play Halo 2 Vista, or Halo 3.
> I want innovation.
> Innovation =/= STuPeD GAYM OMGZ0Rs.
> A game can be innovative, and still competetive.
> Besides, Sprint might’ve been executed poorly in Reach, but not necessarily in Halo 4. We don’t know yet. We haven’t even played the game yet.
> If you’re seriously judging how a game is going to be off of a few measly seconds of footage, then I’d rather have you not on Halo 4, anyway.

I would like to play Halo 2 on Xbox sir, not the PC(community is 3 ppl). Seriously if they re-made Halo 2 and called it Halo 4 or if they came out with an updated Halo 2 XBL compatible, the majority if not all of the Halo players will play it.

Also, all it takes is one second of sprinting footage to know that sprint/abilities will be in the game.

Thats what Im saying! Halo 4 with Halo 2 style gameplay with new weapons and vehicles and we will have an amazing Halo game that will be enjoyable for years to come.

> > Go play Halo 2 Vista, or Halo 3.
> > I want innovation.
> > Innovation =/= STuPeD GAYM OMGZ0Rs.
> > A game can be innovative, and still competetive.
> > Besides, Sprint might’ve been executed poorly in Reach, but not necessarily in Halo 4. We don’t know yet. We haven’t even played the game yet.
> > If you’re seriously judging how a game is going to be off of a few measly seconds of footage, then I’d rather have you not on Halo 4, anyway.
>
> I would like to play Halo 2 on Xbox sir, not the PC(community is 3 ppl). Seriously if they re-made Halo 2 and called it Halo 4 or if they came out with an updated Halo 2 XBL compatible, the majority if not all of the Halo players will play it.
>
> Also, all it takes is one second of sprinting footage to know that sprint/abilities will be in the game.

I believe the definition of a “Halo Player” is someone who plays Halo, therefore all Halo players will play Halo 4.

I’m down for new weapons, new maps, vehicles w/e… but abilities is just not right for Halo.

> I believe the definition of a “Halo Player” is someone who plays Halo, therefore all Halo players will play Halo 4.

I meant that post as in, they would prefer Halo 2 style over Reach/CoD style game play.

And what makes you believe you are 100% right?
You posted no valid arguments. This thread is clutter.

> > Go play Halo 2 Vista, or Halo 3.
> > I want innovation.
> > Innovation =/= STuPeD GAYM OMGZ0Rs.
> > A game can be innovative, and still competetive.
> > Besides, Sprint might’ve been executed poorly in Reach, but not necessarily in Halo 4. We don’t know yet. We haven’t even played the game yet.
> > If you’re seriously judging how a game is going to be off of a few measly seconds of footage, then I’d rather have you not on Halo 4, anyway.
>
> I would like to play Halo 2 on Xbox sir, not the PC(community is 3 ppl). Seriously if they re-made Halo 2 and called it Halo 4 or if they came out with an updated Halo 2 XBL compatible, the majority if not all of the Halo players will play it.
>
> <mark>Also, all it takes is one second of sprinting footage to know that sprint/abilities will be in the game.</mark>

HURR DURR.
I know Sprint is going to be in the game.
Here’s what I was saying, in a fully broken down, detailed diagram thing.

[Sprint + Other Abilities + Unfitting map design] = Poor execution, A la Reach.

[Sprint + No other Abilities + Potentially fitting map design] = Potentially good execution.

HERE’S THE CATCH:

WE HAVE NO IDEA YET.
Have you played the game? Don’t think so.

Also, on your “Copy/Paste just like CoD does, pl0x0rz” point:

Who’s to say that there won’t be a classic, watered-down, barebones playlist?
I know! Not you.

It wouldn’t get good impressions from the the outside gaming community, (Non-Halo communities) and possibly game critiques.
If 343i caters to only the crowd that wants innovation, population will be low, relative to other Halo titles in the past.
If 343i caters to only the crowd that wants copy/pasted content, population will be low, relative to other Halo titles in the past.

> Thats what Im saying! Halo 4 with Halo 2 style gameplay with new weapons and vehicles and we will have an amazing Halo game that will be enjoyable for years to come.

This is what they don’t understand. 343 is too worried about making their mark in Halo.

You mean do what Call of Duty does and copy paste their previous games and call it something different? … RIght … disagreeing with you on that.

> And what makes you believe you are 100% right?
> You posted no valid arguments. This thread is clutter.

You didn’t play Halo 2, so my point is proven.

> You mean do what Call of Duty does and copy paste their previous games and call it something different? … RIght … disagreeing with you on that.

Except the previous Halo titles were actually… fun and a lot of us hardcore competitive players don’t want change.

> > You mean do what Call of Duty does and copy paste their previous games and call it something different? … RIght … disagreeing with you on that.
>
> Except the previous Halo titles were actually… fun and a lot of us hardcore competitive players don’t want change.

That’s perfectly fine if the competitive crowd wants a competitive playlist.
However, one sub-species of Halo fan should never, and I mean NEVER decide how the rest of the game’s ecosystem works, via pressure on the developer.
For whatever reason, you don’t seem to understand this.

> Have you played the game? Don’t think so.

You are doing a lot of typing for nothing. I have not played the game… you are correct, I do not care if the abilities might have been poorly executed in Reach, and might be better in Halo 4, I don’t care, I don’t want it at all. If I see sprint, I know I’m not going to like Halo 4 as much as I would like too, simple as that.

> > Have you played the game? Don’t think so.
>
> You are doing a lot of typing for nothing. I have not played the game… you are correct, I do not care if the abilities might have been poorly executed in Reach, and might be better in Halo 4, I don’t care, I don’t want it at all. If I see sprint, I know I’m not going to like Halo 4 as much as I would like too, simple as that.

1. I fear your typing abilities if you consider the fact that I’ve done “A lot of typing”.

2. Well, then. You’ve admitted it. You’ve just admitted that you’re just really -Yoinking!- stubborn. What if Halo 4 turns out to be Odin’s gift to gaming? Would the presence of Sprint still keep you from having fun?

3. There’s this thing called “Playlists”. Maybe you heard of 'em.

> > > Have you played the game? Don’t think so.
> >
> > You are doing a lot of typing for nothing. I have not played the game… you are correct, I do not care if the abilities might have been poorly executed in Reach, and might be better in Halo 4, I don’t care, I don’t want it at all. If I see sprint, I know I’m not going to like Halo 4 as much as I would like too, simple as that.
>
> 1. I fear your typing abilities if you consider the fact that I’ve done “A lot of typing”.
>
> 2. Well, then. You’ve admitted it. You’ve just admitted that you’re just really -Yoinking!- stubborn. What if Halo 4 turns out to be Odin’s gift to gaming? Would the presence of Sprint still keep you from having fun?
>
> 3. There’s this thing called “Playlists”. Maybe you heard of 'em.

Who is Odin, he’s a nobody.

I have heard of playlists, they should all contain BR starts with no abilities.

Halo 2 is already made. If you want to play that, you can.

> > > > Have you played the game? Don’t think so.
> > >
> > > You are doing a lot of typing for nothing. I have not played the game… you are correct, I do not care if the abilities might have been poorly executed in Reach, and might be better in Halo 4, I don’t care, I don’t want it at all. If I see sprint, I know I’m not going to like Halo 4 as much as I would like too, simple as that.
> >
> > 1. I fear your typing abilities if you consider the fact that I’ve done “A lot of typing”.
> >
> > 2. Well, then. You’ve admitted it. You’ve just admitted that you’re just really -Yoinking!- stubborn. What if Halo 4 turns out to be Odin’s gift to gaming? Would the presence of Sprint still keep you from having fun?
> >
> > 3. There’s this thing called “Playlists”. Maybe you heard of 'em.
>
> Who is Odin, he’s a nobody.
>
> I have heard of playlists, they should all contain BR starts with no abilities.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame or attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

You are literally to stupid to insult.

> > > > Have you played the game? Don’t think so.
> > >
> > > You are doing a lot of typing for nothing. I have not played the game… you are correct, I do not care if the abilities might have been poorly executed in Reach, and might be better in Halo 4, I don’t care, I don’t want it at all. If I see sprint, I know I’m not going to like Halo 4 as much as I would like too, simple as that.
> >
> > 1. I fear your typing abilities if you consider the fact that I’ve done “A lot of typing”.
> >
> > 2. Well, then. You’ve admitted it. You’ve just admitted that you’re just really -Yoinking!- stubborn. What if Halo 4 turns out to be Odin’s gift to gaming? Would the presence of Sprint still keep you from having fun?
> >
> > 3. There’s this thing called “Playlists”. Maybe you heard of 'em.
>
> Who is Odin, he’s a nobody.
>
> I have heard of playlists, they should all contain BR starts with no abilities.

7/10.
Would’ve been 8/10, but the newly created profile raised suspicions.