The Wasp Sucks

I was honestly hyped for this new vehicle but it’s just utter trash. The “rocket launchers” barely do any damage. The machine guns sound like assault rifles, which I wouldn’t mind if they weren’t about the same damage as them. Also the shields and health are very low. Sure, it is only req level 3, but this is THE UNSC AIR VEHICLE, not just any new vehicle. I hope they add the hornet or the falcon. I’m hoping 343 adds a stronger UNSC vehicle to use at a higher req level.

I personally like the wasp true it’s weak on both armor and rockets but the things bloody fast I can pop some rockets on some enemy’s and be out of their range quick

Remmember in the future there will likely be upgraded variants.

im guessing a rare level 4-5 version

and an ultra rare level 6-7 version

Iyas a req 3 and you’re complaining really? Lol I havnt played yet but I mean come on… You get req 3 in like 2 minutes.

> 2533275008405049;4:
> Iyas a req 3 and you’re complaining really? Lol I havnt played yet but I mean come on… You get req 3 in like 2 minutes.

I’m ranting about how this is the unsc vehicle I’ve been waiting for, not req level 3. -_-

i havent used my wasp in matchmaking so i dont know how weak it is,but on firefight… weak as hell you get killed in 10 sec,you have to be very defensive.

Yea it has shields soo you can’t just go out in the middle of battle have to pop shots then take cover. Hide behind a pillar or building when you get weak . It’s a good vehicle for the middle rounds of fire fight

So I’ve gotten the chance to actually USE the wasp now and I have to say I completly disagree with you. Yes it has low health, yes it isn’t exactly a flying mother ship with a huge damage output, but its a good lvl three req. Its gets the job done, its quick, maneuverable, and truthfully it should be obvious that it won’t stand up against higher reqs. Does a ghost ultra beat a scorpion? No… Same kinda situation here. Its more about know when and how to use the wasp rather than just saying “oh no this thing is about as useful as a paper airplane! No thank you!” I mean come on… You expect a lvl three rewq to be brawly asf?

> 2533275008405049;8:
> So I’ve gotten the chance to actually USE the wasp now and I have to say I completly disagree with you. Yes it has low health, yes it isn’t exactly a flying mother ship with a huge damage output, but its a good lvl three req. Its gets the job done, its quick, maneuverable, and truthfully it should be obvious that it won’t stand up against higher reqs. Does a ghost ultra beat a scorpion? No… Same kinda situation here. Its more about know when and how to use the wasp rather than just saying “oh no this thing is about as useful as a paper airplane! No thank you!” I mean come on… You expect a lvl three rewq to be brawly asf?

I’ll say this again. I’m mad about the fact that this is the UNSC vehicle that we are getting, since I’ve been waiting since launch for one. I would be ok with it being req level 3, as long as there is some other unsc vehicle that flies that is more powerful, but sadly that isn’t the case.

I got a rampage (20 kills) with the wasp yesterday. I personally like it, you just need to play defensively with it.

I say it’s pretty balanced for a REQ level 3. It’s similar in kill ability to the standard ghost. I would hope the oni version is a REQ level 5 gets an oni chaingun and rockets that can lock on to ground units. A hannibal version at REQ level 7-8 that had active camo would be great and make use of it’s “strike” capabilities.

Btw, it’s a terrible firefight vehicle, stick with ground vehicles that can splatter. The best use for the wasp is in assualt tbh, the req levels don’t go past 3 very fast so you can maintain advantage.

It’s the Mantis of air vehicles.Garbage.

True it has week armor but it is bloody fast and I’ve used it on firefight and got loads of kills

Its not new it appears in halo 3 and it se to have space for 4 passengers but they should buff its armor

> 2533274887841772;10:
> I got a rampage (20 kills) with the wasp yesterday. I personally like it, you just need to play defensively with it.

This, it’s a light aircraft. Play with finesse and be rewarded. Fly like an idiot, die like an idiot.

I like the wasp too but let’s be honest sometimes it feels weak

It’s a glass cannon. It’s made to dish out a lot of damage, but not to TAKE a lot of damage. True, the ONI and Hannibal Wasps have enhanced weaponry and better evasive skills, but, like their ancestor, they are also glass cannons.

> 2533274887841772;10:
> I got a rampage (20 kills) with the wasp yesterday. I personally like it, you just need to play defensively with it.

It’s not about the vehicle being the most armored or the fastest, it’s about the overall player skill and how you use the weapon/vehicle.

> 2533274924217587;14:
> Its not new it appears in halo 3 and it se to have space for 4 passengers but they should buff its armor

Please do not revive old threads.