The Warden is quite humiliated I assure you

“Yeah? A robot can feel humiliation?”

I’m not even going to question how you got that wraith there but I’m hoping that since I typed this you are going to answer it anyways (plz)

> 2533274808132968;2:
> I’m not even going to question how you got that wraith there but I’m hoping that since I typed this you are going to answer it anyways (plz)

H2 strats! You go across the lightbridge where he first appears and then sort of force your way up the rocks on the left side.

I did this with a scorpion.

There is also a way to get vehicles up there by putting your teammates in them and then running to the checkpoint up the hill. Teleports the vehicle up there from what I saw.

I wasn’t much of am exploiter >.< for example I didnt know you could bring the scorpion with you on metro until I saw galm do it. The most ive ever done is get the scarab gun iirc.

> 2535460843083983;1:
> Yeah? A robot can feel humiliation?

Oh the warden is not a robot. I thought you were aware of that?

Nice video, but the Warden is an AI, I believe. He just has daddy issues, and he is taking it out on Chief and Osiris, especially with that 3v1 Warden fight.

The warden also sounds like Voldemort. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

> 2533274882108474;8:
> The warden also sounds like Voldemort. Just thought I’d throw that out there.

Huh.

He sounds like Voldemort. Watch the fist cut scene where he appears and you’ll hear it.