The Warden Eternal, Keeper of the Domain

Featured in the E3 2015 Gameplay Reveal Trailer we were welcomed to a unique Promethean construct with a consciousness, the Warden Eternal. There is many questions to ask, who, why, how, when, what this unknown anomaly is compared to natural Promethean automatons.

I have deduced a theory… the Warden Eternal was featured in previous media. The monitor known as the Warden, was a ancient Forerunner AI from the time of the Forerunners. He once aided the Master Builder Faber’s escape, from any trial and judgement by the Forerunner council, to which, it was suspected of being corrupted by greed. After the firing of the Halo array, the monitor may have slowly drifted into rampancy without any connection to the Domain, and so, he tasked himself to be the Keeper of the already collected knowledge. In the time apart he grew in consciousness and form, eventually abandoning his monitor form for a promethean husk.

And what is he saying in the trailer? I don’t understand it so much !

Nice theory. The Warden Eternal also said that the Chief was on board of the Guardian, which seems to imply that Chief is working with him. I hope they explain how it managed to achieve such an impressive body instead of the typical monitor body.

> 2533274885566464;2:
> And what is he saying in the trailer? I don’t understand it so much !

I know right? Didn’t get a word of it.

> 2533274885566464;2:

“I am The Warden Eternal: Keeper of the Domain. The Master Chief has been called. You’re passage though is denied.”

> 2533274885566464;2:

He’s essentially telling Locke to buzz off.

> 2533274924655113;5:
> > 2533274885566464;2:
> > And what is he saying in the trailer? I don’t understand it so much !
>
>
> “I am The Warden Eternal: Keeper of the Domain. The Master Chief has been called. You’re passage though is denied.”

Thx;)!

This is a really good theory. However, this guys is so obviously bad news - so I have a hard time thinking that the Chief is actually working with it (though Locke and Co. seem to think so). It says the Chief is “called”, but we don’t yet understand exactly what it means.

> 2533274922457786;6:
> > 2533274885566464;2:
> > And what is he saying in the trailer? I don’t understand it so much !
>
>
> He’s essentially telling Locke to buzz off.

And saying it so slick he could make abstaining nun give him the stuff, Seriously he sounded great.

> 2533274873172929;1:
> Featured in the E3 2015 Gameplay Reveal Trailer we were welcomed to a unique Promethean construct with a consciousness, the Warden Eternal. There is many questions to ask, who, why, how, when, what this unknown anomaly is compared to natural Promethean automatons.
>
> I have deduced a theory… the Warden Eternal was featured in previous media. The monitor known as the Warden, was a ancient Forerunner AI from the time of the Forerunners. He once aided the Master Builder Faber’s escape, from any trial and judgement by the Forerunner council, to which, it was suspected of being corrupted by greed. After the firing of the Halo array, the monitor may have slowly drifted into rampancy without any connection to the Domain, and so, he tasked himself to be the Keeper of the already collected knowledge. In the time apart he grew in consciousness and form, eventually abandoning his monitor form for a promethean husk.

I thought that was Mendicant Bias?

> 2533274820230754;10:
> > 2533274873172929;1:
> > Featured in the E3 2015 Gameplay Reveal Trailer we were welcomed to a unique Promethean construct with a consciousness, the Warden Eternal. There is many questions to ask, who, why, how, when, what this unknown anomaly is compared to natural Promethean automatons.
> >
> > I have deduced a theory… the Warden Eternal was featured in previous media. The monitor known as the Warden, was a ancient Forerunner AI from the time of the Forerunners. He once aided the Master Builder Faber’s escape, from any trial and judgement by the Forerunner council, to which, it was suspected of being corrupted by greed. After the firing of the Halo array, the monitor may have slowly drifted into rampancy without any connection to the Domain, and so, he tasked himself to be the Keeper of the already collected knowledge. In the time apart he grew in consciousness and form, eventually abandoning his monitor form for a promethean husk.
>
>
> I thought that was Mendicant Bias?

Nowadays people think everything is Mendicant Bias

> 2533274920039666;8:
> This is a really good theory. However, this guys is so obviously bad news - so I have a hard time thinking that the Chief is actually working with it (though Locke and Co. seem to think so). It says the Chief is “called”, but we don’t yet understand exactly what it means.

May I revise and repute Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3, 343 Guilty Spark and John-117 worked closely together to combat the Flood, until protocol was reprimanded and overlooked… working together until their goals diverge.

> 2535431439862278;11:
> > 2533274820230754;10:
> > > 2533274873172929;1:
> > > Featured in the E3 2015 Gameplay Reveal Trailer we were welcomed to a unique Promethean construct with a consciousness, the Warden Eternal. There is many questions to ask, who, why, how, when, what this unknown anomaly is compared to natural Promethean automatons.
> > >
> > > I have deduced a theory… the Warden Eternal was featured in previous media. The monitor known as the Warden, was a ancient Forerunner AI from the time of the Forerunners. He once aided the Master Builder Faber’s escape, from any trial and judgement by the Forerunner council, to which, it was suspected of being corrupted by greed. After the firing of the Halo array, the monitor may have slowly drifted into rampancy without any connection to the Domain, and so, he tasked himself to be the Keeper of the already collected knowledge. In the time apart he grew in consciousness and form, eventually abandoning his monitor form for a promethean husk.
> >
> >
> > I thought that was Mendicant Bias?
>
>
> Nowadays people think everything is Mendicant Bias

Seriously, from what I remember of Cryptum, a green light/entity froze the Councilors and security within the court to allow Faber to escape and Bornstellar’s armour was taken control of and guided to a chamber where his Didact sub-consciousness (or whatever the right term is) spoke to and identified Mendicant Bias.

> 2533274873172929;12:
> > 2533274920039666;8:
> > This is a really good theory. However, this guys is so obviously bad news - so I have a hard time thinking that the Chief is actually working with it (though Locke and Co. seem to think so). It says the Chief is “called”, but we don’t yet understand exactly what it means.
>
>
> May I revise and repute Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 3, 343 Guilty Spark and John-117 worked closely together to combat the Flood, until protocol was reprimanded and overlooked… working together until their goals diverge.

At least Spark was able to put on a friendly face (so to speak) to allay suspicion - this guy definitely doesn’t seem like he’s capable doing that.

I thought the domain was destroyed? , so warden esstinally kept all the information of the domian?

> 2533274829432487;15:
> I thought the domain was destroyed? , so warden esstinally kept all the information of the domian?

The Warden, I thought he was the Didact composed at first (although I remember him being “immune” to the Composer, although there was no thought of being composed by multiple composers).

> 2533274829432487;15:
> I thought the domain was destroyed? , so warden esstinally kept all the information of the domian?

The Domain seems to have been fragmented, Cortana was still able to tap into it in Halo 4 for the terminals, yet the info was unreliable.

Was that John Hurt voicing the Warden Eternal?

> 2533274820230754;10:
> > 2533274873172929;1:
> > Featured in the E3 2015 Gameplay Reveal Trailer we were welcomed to a unique Promethean construct with a consciousness, the Warden Eternal. There is many questions to ask, who, why, how, when, what this unknown anomaly is compared to natural Promethean automatons.
> >
> > I have deduced a theory… the Warden Eternal was featured in previous media. The monitor known as the Warden, was a ancient Forerunner AI from the time of the Forerunners. He once aided the Master Builder Faber’s escape, from any trial and judgement by the Forerunner council, to which, it was suspected of being corrupted by greed. After the firing of the Halo array, the monitor may have slowly drifted into rampancy without any connection to the Domain, and so, he tasked himself to be the Keeper of the already collected knowledge. In the time apart he grew in consciousness and form, eventually abandoning his monitor form for a promethean husk.
>
>
> I thought that was Mendicant Bias?

There’d have to be a lot of intervening plot, but that is an awesome idea!

I don’t even know what is its gender, in other forums and social media they said that it is a female, if that’s the case, then I suppose we are looking at Endurance’s mech body.