The Visor Scam needs to stop!

Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!

> 2533274832649822;1:
> Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!

Would you rather have yet another Green Visor? Or what about the several Yellow Visors? Or Orange ones? I mean, this one looks more Blue than usual, so I guess that’s ok.

I want a visor that makes you look like JOHN CENA it would be called the cena visor

> 2533274950478805;2:
> > 2533274832649822;1:
> > Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!
>
>
> Would you rather have yet another Green Visor? Or what about the several Yellow Visors? Or Orange ones? I mean, this one looks more Blue than usual, so I guess that’s ok.

Of course it is lol… amazing…

> 2533274832649822;1:
> Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!

Lol look around… it is happening all the other reqs pretty funny everyone is excited to get more garbage… oh yes… it’s free so it’s good lmfao

I want to be that gut working for 343.

> 2533274832649822;1:

Well I’m colorblind so it’s even worse for me. But I would prefer more red visors

> 2533274950478805;2:
> > 2533274832649822;1:
> > Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!
>
>
> Would you rather have yet another Green Visor? Or what about the several Yellow Visors? Or Orange ones? I mean, this one looks more Blue than usual, so I guess that’s ok.

Have you seen the ratio of colours in the collections? like 40% of them are purple blue? there are like 8 yellow/orange ones? They could get a bit more creative! Would like to see more themed ones, like black with a colour tint etc?

I honestly see more reds and pinks than anything else.

I completely agree with you, there is already a excessive amount of visors that all look the same. I think the same exact thing every time i see one in the update. The visors dont look different enough.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274832649822;1:
>
>
> Well I’m colorblind so it’s even worse for me. But I would prefer more red visors

Is this hilarious to anyone else or just me?

A mod mentioned it in another thread, and I agree with him. I wish they would add visors with visual effects to them. Light patters, borders, etc…
Especially since visor colors are pretty irrelevant in 90% of the playlists because they default to your teams color.

> 2533274825773696;11:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274832649822;1:
> > > Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!
> >
> >
> > Well I’m colorblind so it’s even worse for me. But I would prefer more red visors
>
>
> Is this hilarious to anyone else or just me?

Some people are colorblind only to certain colors, not all of them. So red might be one of the colors s/he can see best.

> 2661949065475413;13:
> > 2533274825773696;11:
> > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > 2533274832649822;1:
> > > > Just saw the new reqs coming out with hog wild and what do you know. Another Purple/Blue visor which is completely new, unique and never seen before in Halo 5. Its beyond a joke now! I have like 15 of these purple/blue visors and there are minor differences and you can barely notice them in on your avatar? Get a bit more creative please and stop wasting our time and Reqs filling the loot pool with the same rubbish!
> > >
> > >
> > > Well I’m colorblind so it’s even worse for me. But I would prefer more red visors
> >
> >
> > Is this hilarious to anyone else or just me?
>
>
> Some people are colorblind only to certain colors, not all of them. So red might be one of the colors s/he can see best.

Yea I can see red black and white perfectly fine but not any other colors, if I try to it gives me a migraine.

343, put those Weapon Skin designers to work and put designs on the visors!

How 'bout having a no visor option eg. there’s just a huge hole in you helmet exposing you entire face.

“It’s free, stop acting so entitled.” just waiting for this to pop up somewhere. Someone will say it, I know it.

Next time around I think 343 would just be better off providing a color wheel for visitors in general.

> 2533274812652989;18:
> Next time around I think 343 would just be better off providing a color wheel for visitors in general.

I hope for Halo 6 the armor colors, emblem colors, and visors all just get a color wheel.

> 2533274812652989;18:
> Next time around I think 343 would just be better off providing a color wheel for visitors in general.

That would be a smart choice.