The Vidmaster challenges

So me and a few guys from my clan earned recon on halo 3 and we are wondering:

Is there/should there be some kind of thing that you are given to show the effort you put into those achievements OR does Halo 4 have its own set of vidmaster achievements?

It would be cool if Halo 4 had Vidmasters, but they have not been announced yet.

Vidmasters is a Bungie thing, it was a joke from the Marathon Achievement Vidmaster, if something like Vidmasters happen in Halo 4, they won’t be called that.

> So me and a few guys from my clan earned recon on halo 3 and we are wondering:
>
> Is there/should there be some kind of thing that you are given to show the effort you put into those achievements <mark>OR does Halo 4 have its own set of vidmaster achievements?</mark>

The question you’re asking where I have highlighted has no possible answer at this moment in time I’m afraid.

but to answer your question about unlocking things from achievements. I will have to say I would prefer it if the player was rewarded from achieving things in-game. For example with Halo Reach’s challenge system, you’re given a challenge and by completing it you are rewarded credits. If a system similar to the challenge system was in Halo 4 but instead of earning credits you would unlock armour, it would work exactly like the Vidmaster achievements and the difficulty would remain close to that of a Vidmaster achievement.

PS: I’m not bothered if in-game features are unlocked by achievements or by completing in-game achievements.