The Verdant Visor- Splatter Master Question

A friend of mine desperately wants this visor. Can the splatter challenge be done in Campaign or Spartan Ops, and if so, anY tips on where? Thanks guys.

I got mine in multiplayer. And I’m pretty sure that’s the only way to obtain it.

It can only be done in normal matchmaking. I recommend the mass confusion of big team battle.

You have to splatter enemy spartans. So yes, only in wargames.

How many splatters is it? Does it have to be with different vehicles? And is there a way to tell if ure close??? Please

> How many splatters is it? Does it have to be with different vehicles? And is there a way to tell if ure close??? Please

You can check in commendations. I think it’s like 165 splatters total. I have it, but can’t remember.

Commendations I don’t think tells you specifically that kinda -Yoink- dies it? I feel like I have to be close but idk how to find out. But thanks

> Commendations I don’t think tells you specifically that kinda Yoink! dies it? I feel like I have to be close but idk how to find out. But thanks

It does.
Career > Commendations > Vehicles > Splatter

Lol ok hold on . This sounds stupid
. How do I get to the career tab? Its on the way point catsgorie isn’t it?

push start then up. click on commendations.

-Yoink- good looks . I never realized that . Thanks

> > How many splatters is it? Does it have to be with different vehicles? And is there a way to tell if ure close??? Please
>
> You can check in commendations. I think it’s like 165 splatters total. I have it, but can’t remember.

So it’s only 165 to Mastery? If so, then the task doesn’t seem so daunting anymore.