The Vehicles are F**ked

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter, this includes thread titles.</mark>

Boosting into enemies and them not dying but loving tapping teammates obliterates them. Getting boarded while boosting into an enemy. The ground vehicles feel way to light. The wargoose and warthog do crazy cartwheels and flips when hitting even the slightest change in elevation and the ghost just go tail up and turn in cirlces. Can we please make the vehicles seem heavier?

That’s why I sell all my mongoose, gungoose, and warthog cards I get. Gives me more req points.

Better to see them than rage while using them and getting no kills

I like them. The splatter mechanics are indeed wacky though.

I ran someone over with a Ghost and that made me go 10-15 feet up in the air while doing barrel rolls.

Gotta love when you see an opportunity to splatter three guys only to have your ghost loose control and flip after you hit the first guy then get killed by the others. :\

I agree they need to increase the emphasis on warthogs.

Ghosts are a joke, I have a video of myself splattering an enemy then being launched 15 feet in the air because I hit an enemy. WTF?

Also the fact you hit a slight bump and you are now upside down in a ghost, then you go to flip the vehicle only for it to flip back upside down and nearly kill you.

I agree, especially with the ghosts from my experience. I tend to avoid splattering now as it’s pretty much a guaranteed death sentence for me

343 absolutely destroyed parts of this game while at the same time improving on other parts. The vehicles in this game are worse than ever…but hey let’s give them 12 different skins and call it a day right? Then we can release content as we go of more bs skins and armor while certain game mechanics remain broken and unfixed.

Constantly pushing into an enemy however will get you a splatter, whereas in previous installments, if you slightly bump them and they lose their shielding you have to backup and try again- else you take them on a joyride on your front bumper.

The handling problems can pretty much be fixed by knowing drivers have to steer vehicles that are in the air. So if you hold the stick forward, you’re going to flip forward.

the mongooses and warthogs seem like they flip over, even at a standstill.

> 2533274821769873;3:
> I like them. The splatter mechanics are indeed wacky though.

Agreed.

> 2533274868530044;4:
> I ran someone over with a Ghost and that made me go 10-15 feet up in the air while doing barrel rolls.

Now that you mention it i had the exact same thing happen. I was driving ghost. Boosted into enemy and instead of splatter i got launched into th eair doing back flips

I like using my ghost on the mancannon just can’t help it, had that happen to me on my scorpion to flung across the map :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to Halo 1 where the warthogs would flip 70% of the time you took a turn. I liked it better that way and this system is better because it’s less forgiving to amateur drivers so it requires actual skill to be good. Spartans armour also weighs roughly around 1000 pounds so of course when you hit them with a ghost or mongoose you’re gonna flip.
The only change I’m not happy with that really needs to be fixed is the fact that if you simply touch an enemy tank while it’s moving even slightly, you will instantly die. Makes for some ridiculous -Yoink-.

Take a look

I know the feeling. Seems like if I even slightly bump into a teammate, they die. But if I drive into an enemy at full speed, their shields just get knocked out. -_- Vehicles easily getting flipped over is also a problem.

> 2533274837446238;16:
> Welcome to Halo 1 where the warthogs would flip 70% of the time you took a turn. I liked it better that way and this system is better because it’s less forgiving to amateur drivers so it requires actual skill to be good. Spartans armour also weighs roughly around 1000 pounds so of course when you hit them with a ghost or mongoose you’re gonna flip.
> The only change I’m not happy with that really needs to be fixed is the fact that if you simply touch an enemy tank while it’s moving even slightly, you will instantly die. Makes for some ridiculous -Yoink-.

Actually, the armor in Halo 5 is Gen 2 Mjolnir; it only weighs in the neighborhood of 400 lbs (still hefty though!). The Gen 1 stuff, before they started outsourcing the development of all the snazzy variants, was the really heavy kind.

That said, vehicles are the worst thing in the game right now IMO, and it looks like our upcoming Warzone map is all about controlling them, so I hope they get their -Yoink- fixed, because I will leave the lobby every time that map comes up until they do.

They just need more weight and a better center of gravity, I think!