The vehicle we ALL want

Well, I think we all want it.

Boats.

I just want a drivable vehicle that floats on water.

For example, there could be a simple boat that is drivable. There could be a transport boat with like 4 seats, and there should be a big Pirate Ship that you can place things on, like an Elephant.

The Covenant would have their own boats, of course.

I have tried to make boat maps, but they DON’T WORK becuase the boats don’t move!

> Well, I think we all want it.
>
> Boats.
>
> I just want a drivable vehicle that floats on water.
>
> For example, there could be a simple boat that is drivable. There could be a transport boat with like 4 seats, and there should be a big Pirate Ship that you can place things on, like an Elephant.
>
> The Covenant would have their own boats, of course.
>
> I have tried to make boat maps, but they DON’T WORK becuase the boats don’t move!

pointless do you want another forge when 90 percent of the map is water.

I don’t want boats. They are stupid. How many maps are water anyway? NONE.

Your theory is flawed.

Pelicans are what we all want.

Who’s with me?

Heck, a phantom would be awsome!

I love reading these absurd demands from people which are just unrealistic. When you guys stop talking about gimmicks we may get somewhere.

Instead more options such as object despawns would give more options to forgers.

> I love reading these absurd demands from people which are just unrealistic. When you guys stop talking about gimmicks we may get somewhere.
>
> Instead more options such as object despawns would give more options to forgers.

I’m glad I’m not then only one who realizes this.

> I love reading these absurd demands from people which are just unrealistic. When you guys stop talking about gimmicks we may get somewhere.
>
> Instead more options such as object despawns would give more options to forgers.

Adapt.

there were going to develop a boat for Halo 2 however

> > I love reading these absurd demands from people which are just unrealistic. When you guys stop talking about gimmicks we may get somewhere.
> >
> > Instead more options such as object despawns would give more options to forgers.
>
> Adapt.

Actually he’s right. I agree with him 100%.

And don’t bring that adapt stuff round here. If you’re just going to say “Adapt” because you have no reasonable argument then go to the bungie forums. I really hope these forums don’t turn out the same way the bungie ones did. They have just turned into a trollfest run by immature twelve year olds.

No we don’t want boats. What’s the point in 2552??? There wouldn’t be a need for boats. If they did have something to float on water, ten it would be an amphibious assault vehicle.

The original concept for The Silent Cartographer was that you would be island hopping in a boat. They had the mongoose/dhingy combo in Halo 3, and they were going to put a boat part in Reach, I believe on Exodus. I saw a video (Sorry, no link) showing a boat being drive on 30 foot swells whit a storm brewing, lightning and all, which looked kind of fun. I hope that at least a fully functional pelican, one that can pick warthogs up is to be made availabe to us… A boat would be cool though. perhaps warthog-esque? imagine CTF with sea, land , and air vehicles all at once… BTB heaven.

Plus navies are considered canon in Halo. Longshore had carriers, and battleships were mentioned inn Reach being used to fire on covenant emplacements. It’s mentioned in one of the radios

> > > I love reading these absurd demands from people which are just unrealistic. When you guys stop talking about gimmicks we may get somewhere.
> > >
> > > Instead more options such as object despawns would give more options to forgers.
> >
> > Adapt.
>
> Actually he’s right. I agree with him 100%.
>
> And don’t bring that adapt stuff round here. If you’re just going to say “Adapt” because you have no reasonable argument then go to the bungie forums. I really hope these forums don’t turn out the same way the bungie ones did. They have just turned into a trollfest run by immature twelve year olds.

Someone needs a lesson in sarcasm.

There’s no point in boats when you have extremely maneuverable aircraft, and when there’s nothing to fight for underwater…

As for forge, it would be cool to see permanent objects that can float on water (add to this a way to induce motion such as “object cannons” - viola!)

In Halo 3 there is a boat on The Storm. According to Bungie in a interview boats were supposed to be drivable in Reach but got cut out. And also look at the UNSC Navy page on Halopedian.

more like scarabs and fully forgable firefight maps

maybe the red base is on one island, and the blue base is on another. and the only way to get to the other one is by using boats and falcons. there would be intense driving sequences with a falcon chasing a 2-3 passenger boat “while the boat is significantly faster than the falcon” plus there will be a mounted machine gun on the back of it to hold off enemy hostiles. but this is just hopeful thinking, I would like a submarine to explore the oceans of forgeworld but only one miracle at a time.

> Pelicans are what we all want.