The UNSC Marines want you

The UNSC Marine Corps is looking for a few good Spartans. If you think this is you, keep reading.

We are a clan with military based ranks. You start out as a Recruit. Pass Boot Camp, and you get promoted to Private. From there, it’s up to you how far and fast you rank up. Stay active both in game and on the forums, and you’ll find yourself ranking up faster than someone who isn’t active. We are just starting out, so if you play your cards right, you could be an officer in no time.

The only thing that we require of you is that you change your in-game emblem to reflect that of the clan. This serves several functions. The emblem represents your clan rank, as well as showing support for the clan. You have no restrictions in armor, colors, or service tag.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please stop by our web site and register. The web site is here.

Raven waz up, werent u with the ODSTs ohh btw in real bootcamp you are a private once u pass u become a Private First Class PFC in all real militarys

I was, but have since moved on.

This is not REAL boot camp. Is the UNSC real? Nope. Just something Bungie came up with. Our boot camp runs like this so we can determine the persons skill set.

We are running a Boot Camp tonight at 9PM EST. Anyone interested should visit the site, register, and post an enlistment thread and sign up for Boot Camp.

Hey, does your clan wish to be allies with the Warriors of Sangheilios?

> Hey, does your clan wish to be allies with the Warriors of Sangheilios?

I will talk it over with everyone. I’ll let you know via PM.

<mark>UPDATE</mark>

Congrats to MeganFknFox, Sergent Zx, and Guntec jr on a job well done in tonights Boot Camp!

MeganFknFox is our newest PFC. Congrats!!

Who will be next to join our ranks?

Will it be you?

ello

Hey your clan sounds cool but what are the emblems? I’m interested in joining anyways.

Hi. Interested in joining up? Visit our site and register.

> Raven waz up, werent u with the ODSTs ohh btw in real bootcamp you are a private once u pass u become a Private First Class PFC in all real militarys

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.

If your interested in joining a UNSC clan, I strongly recommend this one.

> If your interested in joining a UNSC clan, I strongly recommend this one.

Thanks for this Helljumper. I’ll take any good reviews we can get.

> > If your interested in joining a UNSC clan, I strongly recommend this one.
>
> Thanks for this Helljumper. I’ll take any food reviews we can get.

No problem man.

<mark>UPDATE</mark>

We are filling out nicely, but could always use more recruits. If you are interested in joining a military based clan that plans on sticking around well into Halo 4, sign up with is. Please use the link in first post, and click the register tab.

> <mark>UPDATE</mark>
>
> We are filling out nicely, but could always use more recruits. If you are interested in joining a military based clan that plans on sticking around well into Halo 4, sign up with is. Please use the link in first post, and click the register tab.

This would be the best choice if you want strong leadership in a UNSC Clan. To put it simply, these guys RULE!

If you love Marines or ODST’s, this would be the one clan you would fall in love with.