The unluckiest Phaeton Helious EVER

This guy got killed less than 2 seconds after spawning in a Helious Phaeton, Do you feel bad for him? i dont because he was planning to spawnkill us, These people are the people who takes the fun out of warzone.
Link to the Video

Wow, that sucks xD
I’ve done that before as well, lasering down an air vehicle after it spawned and on that same map. That’s one reason why I usually go back to base to spawn a vehicle; I don’t trust spawning an aerial vehicle on Stormbreak at the fortress when the whole map has a clear shot at the spawning zone!

Wait, I thought you couldn’t change vehicle spawning. Whenever I cycle to home base it always forces me to spawn at furthest point.

> 2533274803587475;3:
> Wait, I thought you couldn’t change vehicle spawning. Whenever I cycle to home base it always forces me to spawn at furthest point.

If you use the req station in the home base it will spawn your vehicle there

> 2533274850869596;2:
> Wow, that sucks xD
> I’ve done that before as well, lasering down an air vehicle after it spawned and on that same map. That’s one reason why I usually go back to base to spawn a vehicle; I don’t trust spawning an aerial vehicle on Stormbreak at the fortress when the whole map has a clear shot at the spawning zone!

Yep, but dude, it was quite satisfying to 1shot him :slight_smile:

Wow that’s unlucky. Nice shot though

> 2533274803587475;3:
> Wait, I thought you couldn’t change vehicle spawning. Whenever I cycle to home base it always forces me to spawn at furthest point.

The spawning is… complicated in Warzone.

That’s freaking brutal, I would’ve been so upset lol but nice!

Usually I only spawn a vehicle when I die (paranoia). So you can’t select where you want to spawn as a vehicle unless you run back to home base ? Amount of times on Escape from Arc and the city map where I try to spawn at base coz I know I’ll get hijacked if I spawn centre.

This happened to me once (although in a Banshee Ultra). I hate getting one shotted in an ariel vehicle.

> 2533274811336073;10:
> This happened to me once (although in a Banshee Ultra). I hate getting one shotted in an ariel vehicle.

That’s not as bad, b/c Banshee Ultras actually unlock from REQ packs, unlike either of the Pheatons. Nothing worse then getting lasered in the rarest vehicles.

That sadly reminds me of how I used five phaetons to kill four people. Never, EVER use a phaeton when you’re losing, EVER!

> 2533274803587475;3:

Just make sure you spawn at the home base first

> 2533274829664406;11:
> > 2533274811336073;10:
> > This happened to me once (although in a Banshee Ultra). I hate getting one shotted in an ariel vehicle.
>
> That’s not as bad, b/c Banshee Ultras actually unlock from REQ packs, unlike either of the Pheatons. Nothing worse then getting lasered in the rarest vehicles.

trying to get the 105 kills is going to be quite the hill to climb for sure

Reminds me of the time I tried advanced radar and phaeton thinking I was gonna kill it backfired so badly to emp.

This happened to me, I spawned my Helious in the same spot and there was a Knight below me, he one shot me with his incineration cannon.

See, I would quit. I despise vehicle combat being destroyed so easily.

The plasma pistol and spartan laser are far to OP against vehicles. they take very littleast skill to take down even the strongest of vehicles, whereas vehicles now take much more skill then they should.

When I spawn in a vehicle, I shouldn’t have a overwhelming fear of instantly being killed off by a spartan laser shot, or some guy who got lucky and boarded me.

> 2533274811192667;14:
> > 2533274829664406;11:
> > > 2533274811336073;10:
> > > This happened to me once (although in a Banshee Ultra). I hate getting one shotted in an ariel vehicle.
> >
> > That’s not as bad, b/c Banshee Ultras actually unlock from REQ packs, unlike either of the Pheatons. Nothing worse then getting lasered in the rarest vehicles.
>
> trying to get the 105 kills is going to be quite the hill to climb for sure

it will most likely be my last commendation… well that or And Stay Off, b/c people don’t clamber enough

> 2533274811192667;13:
> > 2533274803587475;3:
> > Wait, I thought you couldn’t change vehicle spawning. Whenever I cycle to home base it always forces me to spawn at furthest point.
>
> Just make sure you spawn at the home base first

You sir just blew my mind. :smiley:

> 2533274803587475;19:
> > 2533274811192667;13:
> > > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > Wait, I thought you couldn’t change vehicle spawning. Whenever I cycle to home base it always forces me to spawn at furthest point.
> >
> > Just make sure you spawn at the home base first
>
> You sir just blew my mind. :smiley:

because the game starts at home base? hahaha