The unlocks for mantis and other items are glitchy

I haven’t had a mantis unlock in a req pack since around level 40.
Why is this?
I see my girlfriend get them all the time she is a level 43.
I feel very cheated.
Maybe i did something wrong?

Did you unlock the mantis already?

Bruh I’m somewhere around 107 or 109 and don’t have a single mantis certification. You get things and you don’t.

I am finally getting mantis certifications. I have 2 right now (Regular and Tundra)

Open them silver packs, playa!

Do you have the certification? If not, you probably won’t see any for quite a while.

> 2533274944621319;3:
> Bruh I’m somewhere around 107 or 109 and don’t have a single mantis certification. You get things and you don’t.

WOW.

OP, sometimes people get it early or sometimes it takes an eternity like Fl4ming J4ck. I think I started getting them around SR80’s.

It will eventually unlock, don’t worry man, got my first one at level 90

Mantises are easy to board unless you are a mantis expert. Halo 4 mantis was a beast! good times.

The magical mysteries of random loot!

LOL, I’m 103 and I haven’t received a single Mantis cert. Cry me a river OP (just playing :P). But seriously, RNGesus is not a merciful god.

I got my mantis cert from my first req pack (I only went for gold packs in the beginning, before realizing that going silver first is better). Good luck trying to get phaeton :smiley:

Lol wait till you unlock the Hannibal Mantis cert, you won’t be seeing any in gold packs for some time xD Maybe every 10 to 15 packs you’ll get one

Alright i feel a little better i thought it was just me.
Thank guys.
It just makes “random” appear less “random”.

Sr 100.
No mantis commendations.

rank 111 got my mantis unlocked today!

I hope you’re opening only silver’s until you got all the rares, if not then your chances if getting an ultra rare or legendary is very slim

Pary to the god of RNG, maybe it´ll help.