The unforgivable error of 343

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I find that hallucinating that no person from 343 said herself (has to forget to put the lamp-torch on the helmet of the Master chief, it show to what extent they are incompetent and that they made the campaign… The worst in all this it is because no fan notices it and continues to defend, them that does not seem to disturb you how we can forget his…

Probably because there were no dark spaces and it was never really used in previous Halo games.

I really cannot understand what you are trying to say…

Um… Wut?

Lamp-torch? You’re referring to the built-in flashlight thing that was present in CE right? ^^;

It’s a flashlight which has never been needed

1. Sort out your English.

2. I missed the torch but it’s not one of the many issues I have with Halo 4.

i fail to see how this is unforgivable…

Sorry

I find that hallucinating that no person from 343 said herself (has to forget to put the flashlight on the helmet of the Master chief, it show to what extent they are incompetent and that they made the campaign… The worst in all this it is because no fan notices it and continues to defend, them that does not seem to disturb you how we can forget his…

It is easier to read and write English when you do not use a translator.

This is an unforgivable error?

It’s like saying “343i made a disastrous end-of-the-world choice, the ghost is a darker shade of purple”. Give me a break.

He’s an advanced super soldier wearing an advanced suit with that kind of technology built into his helmet. Why would he need a flashlight again?

Though it would be kind of funny to see him walking around with a flash light like a big scary mallcop. :slight_smile:

Sorry, I’m French

I find it amazing that no one in 343 to say (have to forget to put the lamp on the helmet of Master Chief, it shows how they are incompetent. Worst of all is that no fan does notice and continues to defend its does not seem to bother you …

Why then shown on the helmet? Why shown in the first trailer for Halo 4 then? Are you blind?

> This is an unforgivable error?
>
> It’s like saying “343i made a disastrous end-of-the-world choice, the ghost is a darker shade of purple”. Give me a break.

The darker shade of purple ghost was a jaw-dropper to be sure, but the flashlight I can live without :wink:

Repeating the same phrase over and over trying to correct your English is good for your personal gain on the English language, however it can be somewhat annoying on the forums IMO.

And a flashlight isn’t an unforgivable mistake. It was an unneeded feature that was removed due to the lack of any true need.

It’s honestly not that big of a deal. I can’t remember one single time in Halo 3 that I found myself needing the flashlight. In Halo 1 and 2, there was only one area per game in which it was used, and both those times lasted about 30 seconds or so.

It was a neat little gimmick, but nothing that was really essential or even needed.

> Why then shown on the helmet? Why shown in the first trailer for Halo 4 then? Are you blind?

Because it looked cool in the trailer.

PV might as well be a flashlight…that shines through walls…and weapons…and people.

I really doubt that 343 cares at all what the fans of Halo have to say they just want to make Halo the way they wanted it…
And that is exactly why i despise 343. MS needs to bring Bungie back.

> I really doubt that 343 cares at all what the fans of Halo have to say they just want to make Halo the way they wanted it…
> And that is exactly why i despise 343. MS needs to bring Bungie back.

I would feel pretty bad for Bungie if they somehow got ripped away from Destiny just to work on their old series to make only YOU happy.