The Un-Official Support 343I Thread...

This thread is here to show your Support and Faith in 343I. I think the Game looks Phenomenal at this stage and Hope they keep up the good work. I own Every Halo game thus far, and It’s my Favorite Game ever. In fact I believe Halo is the Star Wars of My Generation. I know 343 will keep to the Halo feel no Matter what. They want to keep us long time players happy, at the same time Explore New Territory, and New Innovations. I think they are doing Great.

Please post Positive Comments here. If you wanna make Negative comments, out of respect for myself and the Community Please Post Somewhere Else. Thanks…

And what exactly makes this official?

> And what exactly makes this official?

Hopefully enough people posting their support for 343.

I hate making one of my few posts negative when you clearly only have positive intentions…but, this Thread is slightly silly and pointless…

I mean I’m all for more positive Threads, but a Thread that contributes a simple:

“Be nicer…”

…Doesn’t really get all too much done, the better alternative would just be to be more positive in replying to other Threads…which is advice I’m clearly not taking…(!)

> I hate making one of my few posts negative when you clearly only have positive intentions…but, this Thread is slightly silly and pointless…
>
> I mean I’m all for more positive Threads, but a Thread that contributes a simple:
>
> “Be nicer…”
>
> …Doesn’t really get all too much done, the better alternative would just be to be more positive in replying to other Threads…which is advice I’m clearly not taking…(!)

Lolz. Also, I’ll change it to Un-Official.

343 is doing great and everyone just complains. We have 5 seconds of gameplay and a “perk” system that is yet to be revealed and everyone acts like the world is ending. I think 343 will make the best halo yet.

> 343 is doing great and everyone just complains. We have 5 seconds of gameplay and a “perk” system that is yet to be revealed and everyone acts like the world is ending. I think 343 will make the best halo yet.

Ironically also based on 5 seconds of gameplay

> > 343 is doing great and everyone just complains. We have 5 seconds of gameplay and a “perk” system that is yet to be revealed and everyone acts like the world is ending. I think 343 will make the best halo yet.
>
> Ironically also based on 5 seconds of gameplay

I was going to say something similar, but I’m working on not being such a tool every time I post…though I will say I’m confident that 343i won’t screw up as so many seem to think they will…maybe “Best Halo to Date”, but I’m going to want see something a little more concrete before throwing that one out there…

We all need to for the actual game to come out before we judge what is the best Halo game to date.

> We all need to for the actual game to come out before we judge what is the best Halo game to date.

Thank you, I agree. I saw a bunch of nice stuff in the Video, and I’m Happy with what I saw. I think they’re going to take the best of all of the Halo games, and throw them into one mix. It looks great, why judge it now when we haven’t even had a chance to play it for ourselves.

Even though the thought of Waiting for more information on Halo 4 is almost Unbearable, We All Have To Wait.

Woot! Woot! 343i Woot! Woot! Hows that? LOL!

I have faith in 343. I know they’ll get the job done.

Yeah, I have full faith in 343.

<343
<4

You mean the ‘Un-official lets not add ANYTHING constructive to this forum and support 343 despite the flawed path they’re taking!’ thread?