The ultimate kick Yoink! team..

Master Chief and Arbiter along with his old spartan buddies… :slight_smile:

No thanks to the Arbiter, he’s no longer relevant.

However, Blue Team would fit very nicely with taming the insanity that grows within the Chief.

> No thanks to the Arbiter, he’s no longer relevant.
>
> However, Blue Team would fit very nicely with taming the insanity that grows within the Chief.

Not really, we don’t know what happens to him past Glasslands which isn’t in much detail other than he’s preaching for humanity’s inclusion with Sangheilians and that he has people wanting to assassinate him. Apparently the Initiation comics will touch on a peace treaty attempt between the Arbiter and some brutes, so we should see if he’s still a fighter or not.

Also, Chief isn’t really going insane, he’s basically experiencing the emotions he tried to hide for so long and is reaching a new level of awareness.

But for now… YUSSSS!!! Bring on the dream team!!!

> No thanks to the Arbiter, he’s no longer relevant.
>
> However, Blue Team would fit very nicely with taming the insanity that grows within the Chief.

Did you just say the Arbiter is… Irelevant?!?

This is madness!

> > No thanks to the Arbiter, he’s no longer relevant.
> >
> > However, Blue Team would fit very nicely with taming the insanity that grows within the Chief.
>
> Did you just say the Arbiter is… Irelevant?!?
>
> This is madness!

He hid in a fortress while a civil war was erupting. The same Elite who plunged headfirst into a Flood-infected High Charity with a flamethrower to help Chief. I wouldn’t say he is irrelevant, but he sure isn’t the same Arbiter we are used to anymore.

It does seem like the political -Yoink- has been bearing down on him. I won’t say he’s done forever, but 343i sure don’t seem eager to bring him back. We’ll see.

I would like to see the arbiter come back.
If not for Keith David’s voice!

Considering the fact that the Arbiter is the leader of one of only 3 known main Covenant splinter factions (Jul leads the Covenant Remnant, the Brutes/Prophets are the Covenant Loyalists, and the Arbiter leads the Covenant Separatist)

And that the Arbiter’s faction is still in an alliance with the UNSC, I’d say it’s safe to say he’s still very relevant, particularly in the war against Jul 'Mdama.

I’d love to see a Coop Campaign comprised of Master Chief as player 1, the Arbiter as player 2, Sara Palmer (even though I know how much people hate her) as player 3, and Rtas 'Vadum (SpecOps Commander/Shipmaster from Halo 2/3) as player 4.