The Two Things Halo 4 MUST HAVE

Obviously, these are my opinions, so if you don’t agree, too bad.

1. Bungie should make a Halo 4 Map Pack with 3 all-new maps (no remakes)
  2. There should be a remake of Sword Base. I will be super disappointed if no remake of this map ever comes.

Trollface?

I don’t know if Bungie will be able to make a new map pack. Chances are, they’ll still be busy on their new title even after Halo 4 is released. It could potentially happen, but I sincerely doubt it.

As for the Sword Base remake, meh. It’s a great map, but I still dislike how it’s essentially a game of “camp the Green Lift!”

> Obviously, these are my opinions, so if you don’t agree, too bad.
>
> 1. Bungie should make a Halo 4 Map Pack with 3 all-new maps (no remakes)
> 2. There should be a remake of Sword Base. I will be super disappointed if no remake of this map ever comes.

1. Bungie isn’t doing Halo anymore, they are done. forever.

2. Swordbase is one fo the worst maps ever.

I dont think sword base is the worst map EVAR. It’s not great and could use improvement, but can still be fun.

And bungie is past halo. They will never do anything halo again (most likely). It’s all 343 now.

Ithinkyoubetrollin’

I shiver at the name of sword base. Please create an ACTUAL blood gulch remake in halo 4.

Bungies done with Halo, and I like sword base but I doubt there will be a remake. I’d rather have new Halo maps anyway. And im sure someone will use forge and make it. (depending what Halo 4 forge has to offer)

PS- possible troll? Maybe? hmm…

> I shiver at the name of sword base. Please create an ACTUAL blood gulch remake in halo 4.

Please don’t.

Least functional Big Team Map. It might not have been back then, but it’s little more than a straight charge on an outdated format now.

Hemorrhage isn’t that far off Blood Gulch, and unless you can name a few specific things wrong with it that make it just so much worse, I can’t believe YET ANOTHER iteration of this map is a good idea.

Ewww dont say Hemorrhage or Blood Gulch, In reach i played that map at least 1500 times EVERYONE always voted for that boring map. And as for sword base ewwww…

I cannot wait to see who takes the troll bait that’s over a year old.

necropost to the max.