The two new vehicles

what type of vehicles do you want them to be?

Personally I would like to see one of them be a forerunner air craft that would be a single person fast attack ship that would only have one weapon. Its main purpose would be for air to air combat. But isn’t effective against ground units. And unlike the banshee the pilot would be exposed.

so what are your Ideas for new vehicles in halo 4?

I’m hopping for at least 1 of three things
1: a tank with legs instead of tracks like a miniature forerunner scarab
2: something that can carry alot of people at once on ground level for funsies
3: a Go Ram pelican!

I would like a transport falcon that 4 players could get in that had no turrets except one light machine gun the pilot would control

I also want a freakin boat

I want some cool Aircraft!!!

Also, I REALLY WANT a Fatboy-like vehicle. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

I would say they are a Forerunner Warthog and Forerunner Banshee equivalent.

> I would like a transport falcon that 4 players could get in that had no turrets except one light machine gun the pilot would control
>
> I also want a freakin boat

Your idea of a boat gave me idea. Considering what we have Seen of the weapons and how they form to the user. What if a forerunner vehicle forms and changes its use depending on how many people are init. Such as 0ne person would equal a flying vehicle, two to three would equal a all terrain vehicle which Can hover over water and four to six would be all terrain transport vehicle.

i would LOVE if it was a driveable pelican for multiplayer!! lol but i think its gonna be forerunner warthog and forerunner flying vehicle.

Any forerunner vehicle would be good for me. Seeing the weapons, their vehicles can’t dissapoint.

Well, probably the Mammoth and some kind of Forerunner vehicle. Perhaps a Forerunner motorcycle-like vehicle that could work like the Mongoose, but with a gun?

Im expecting there will probably be a forerunner vehicle. That would be awesome if it assembled itself.

> I want some cool Aircraft!!!
>
> Also, I REALLY WANT a Fatboy-like vehicle. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

Lol-Dont you think it would be a little OP.

Chopper
That is all

Chopper wouldn’t be new.

> > I want some cool Aircraft!!!
> >
> > Also, I REALLY WANT a Fatboy-like vehicle. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
>
> Lol-Dont you think it would be a little OP.

Eh, that’s why I said “Fatboy-like”

They could tone it down and still make it plenty Fatboy-ish I think.

They will both most likely be Forerunner- what, I don’t know, and that’s what I hope for. I would love to see a Forerunner aircraft of some sort, though with super powerful beam-like cannons. For the other vehicle, a large ground vehicle that is bigger than the Warthog but smaller than the tanks, and packs huge firepower, like beam cannons and missiles like the sentinels in Halo 2.

But one vehicle could be human as well, but I think at least one will be Forerunner. Once again, hope it’s not the Mammoth.

Where is it said that there will be 2 new vehicles?

> 1: a tank with legs instead of tracks like a miniature forerunner scarab

Locust anybody?

Seriously, I’d love to see a usable locust in Halo 4. That’s been basically my favorite vehicle since Halo Wars came out.

> > 1: a tank with legs instead of tracks like a miniature forerunner scarab
>
> Locust anybody?
>
> Seriously, I’d love to see a usable locust in Halo 4. That’s been basically my favorite vehicle since Halo Wars came out.

YES!!!

That would be awesome, but technically not new either. I’d still like for it to be in too.

Well i think it would be cool to get some better air to air combat. I like piloting and quite frankly, i find myself unopposed in the banshee. I easily outmaneuver falcons, and quickly kill it. And other banshees? Most of them try to bomb me. Which is almost useless against any vehicle let alone another air craft. And as a falcon pilot, no banshee ever gets a clear shot on me.

I want some sort of UNSC banshee. Something fast, with homing missiles like a rocket launcher. But the missiles lock fast. And maybe make it have to keep moving, to limit its anti-ground abilities. And not like a banshee, maybe a certain speed. I just realized this all sounds like a jet. But why not? Just something to keep the sky friendly. And maybe like the falcon can lock altitude, this “jet” can maybe switch to a “landing mode” where it travels barely (or just hovers, and can’t move) and then you can land, or give some desperately needed support. And in landing mode it could not be able to use its homing missiles but instead just be able to use a pair of turrets, which is as strong as two assault rifles. Just imagine, its like stockpile, or one bomb, and your on defense. But a banshee comes in and starts plucking off players. With one minute till you score, you know they are going to steal a flag/ disarm the bomb. then suddenly the banshee faces a volley of missiles and then the “jet” comes into landing mode nearby, and starts shooting players with a turret, giving the capture. Or your team is getting massacred by the 3 banshees the enemy got in invasion, when the jet comes in, and kills some banshees, evening the field.