The truth about the Wasp

Im saying it now, the wasp is nothing more than a UNSC reskined Phaeton with different polygons. Similar armament, dimensions and design with no support for co-op when flying. Pretty much the same route as every other implemented REQ item. Don’t get me wrong, I’m stoked to have a UNSC air vehicle but don’t get your hopes up is all I’m saying.

And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.

Omgggg… Could you pleeeaaase say “thansk 343” for once, and not complain in the next 10 minutes after it’s announced… srsly dude…

It’s just a hornet but with only 1 seat…and the phaeton was the hornet with evade…but at least we’re getting a UNSC vehicle (though it’s not team-oriented…sigh)

I knew there would be people complaining about new stuff… smh
“Watch, I’ll go on Halo Waypoint and I’ll see people complaining” and right away, this post.

Reddit is better.

> 2533274898024859;5:
> I knew there would be people complaining about new stuff… smh
> “Watch, I’ll go on Halo Waypoint and I’ll see people complaining” and right away, this post.
>
> Reddit is better.

totally…

> 2533275057835402;2:
> And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.

so who cares. Does that really matter?

> 2533274825101441;7:
> > 2533275057835402;2:
> > And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.
>
>
> so who cares. Does that really matter?

It doesn’t that’s the point. I couldn’t care less if the wasp is just a reskinned phaeton.

He’s right though. All these REQs, even though some of them are cool, are pretty much just cheap reskins. Wouldn’t you people rather have more time spent, on a totally unique set of weapons and vehicles, rather than a month or so spent on rehashes of content we’ve already seen?

love how people are complaining that the wasp is a reskin (even though its not, at the most it MIGHT fly like how the phaeton flies vtol style), like they do realize that customizing your spartan is just re skinning your spartan too? variety is nice.

People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.

> 2533274816174599;11:
> People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.

Just have 2 spartans jump on top…

> 2533275057835402;2:
> And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.

I’d rather have a true Hornet than a phaeton or a wasp for that matter. But of course we should be thankful to get something, right?

> 2533274834066497;13:
> > 2533275057835402;2:
> > And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.
>
>
> I’d rather have a true Hornet than a phaeton or a wasp for that matter. But of course we should be thankful to get something, right?

Always hope for H6.

> 2533275057835402;12:
> > 2533274816174599;11:
> > People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.
>
>
> Just have 2 spartans jump on top…

you’re joking right

> 2533275057835402;12:
> > 2533274816174599;11:
> > People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.
>
>
> Just have 2 spartans jump on top…

QFE, If a Sniper can get a Killing Frenzy with a very careful Banshee or Phaeton pilot…

Why couldn’t the Wasp do the same? That’d be a bit more advantageous than passenger seats that disallow scoping. You could probably capture the flag similarly with enough practice, too.

> 2533274816174599;15:
> > 2533275057835402;12:
> > > 2533274816174599;11:
> > > People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.
> >
> >
> > Just have 2 spartans jump on top…
>
>
> you’re joking right

I sure hope so.

Yep it looks like a re-skin of the Phaeton, sad because a hornet or falcon would get utterly melted if it were in WZ so they had no choice but to make a Phaeton re-skin.

> 2533274826920712;16:
> > 2533275057835402;12:
> > > 2533274816174599;11:
> > > People are forgetting what made usnc vehicles fun. PASSENGERS. Phaeton was not a reskinned Hornet you dense -Yoink-. Hornet has 2 passenger seats. Falcon has two gunner seats. What makes USNC vehicles unique and fun to play with is that they require, or should i say allow, teamwork to be used. I am actually pissed off at this reveal because I knew it would be the case. Halo 5 does not support a good team-based playstyle. Warthogs are deathtraps, so they knew a hornet or falcon would be the same for passengers.
> >
> >
> > Just have 2 spartans jump on top…
>
>
> QFE, If a Sniper can get a Killing Frenzy with a very careful Banshee or Phaeton pilot…
>
> Why couldn’t the Wasp do the same? That’d be a bit more advantageous than passenger seats that disallow scoping. You could probably capture the flag similarly with enough practice, too.

Im sure they could, hell people use to do it with the hornet and falcon.

> 2533274825101441;7:
> > 2533275057835402;2:
> > And the phaeton was nothing more than a reskinned hornet with evade.
>
>
> so who cares. Does that really matter?

It matter he’s wrong. Hornets fire mode was insta hit on main guns. Phaeton doesn’t do that. It’s quite different.