The true CSR comes from Free-For-All?

Every time, the 4v4 matches were unbalanced that most of time, my team dominated or opponent dominated us. It was all about one team dominating another. So, I tried Free-For-All and it was very competitive than Team based games. How about you? I started to playing FFA over Team Arena or Slayer.

I’ve always been to scared to go into ffa but I imagine I’d do a better job there than arena 4v4 since I’m always lone wolfing it.

> 2533274962122285;2:
> I’ve always been to scared to go into ffa but I imagine I’d do a better job there than arena 4v4 since I’m always lone wolfing it.

One good thing about FFA is that you get no frustration from teammates.

I love FFA my goal for H5 is to hopefully make champion level. Gotten to oynx 1500 so far

Ffa is good I like not having to rely on anyone else but ctf is my favorite I’m addicted to it assault is really good to

FFA is very very very competitive and it makes you sweat. This is what makes you a much better player :slight_smile:

Wouldn’t know, the playlist has never worked in Australia. It was fun in past games.

Good god tje -Yoinking!- population is low though do a loss can really screw you csr wise

> 2535456165221911;3:
> > 2533274962122285;2:
> > I’ve always been to scared to go into ffa but I imagine I’d do a better job there than arena 4v4 since I’m always lone wolfing it.
>
>
> One good thing about FFA is that you get no frustration from teammates.

the frustration comes from spawns in FFA though lol

I have a confession to make. I’m afraid to play FFA. I just see myself getting jumped constantly by two or more players. So I won’t play it.

FFA is all about kill stealing. Get good at that and you can succeed

FFA can be one of the must frustrating things to play tho. I’m at 2050 CSR and had champ this season. You can have such a good game then the next have all your kills KSed and its so annoying lol. Still fun tho

> 2533274859228344;11:
> FFA is all about kill stealing. Get good at that and you can succeed

This. While poor teammates in Slayer and Team Arena can be painful, this is worse (in my opinion).

> 2535456165221911;1:
> Every time, the 4v4 matches were unbalanced that most of time, my team dominated or opponent dominated us. It was all about one team dominating another. So, I tried Free-For-All and it was very competitive than Team based games. How about you? I started to playing FFA over Team Arena or Slayer.

Nope, I was ranked Onyx in it - I’m not very good in FFA. Shouldn’t be a representation of true CSR.