The Transport Warthog, will it return or not?

So far we have seen a lot of vehicles and had a lot of them confirmed, I am wondering however if there are any left to be revealed and if the transport hog from Halo 3 had the possibility of returning. Just to renew peoples memories it was in Halo 3s campaign and I can specifically remember it being on “The Covenant” level. Back in the Halo 3 days there was a lot of noise made about the transport hog and a lot of people wanted it to be put into forge as a new forge piece in the DLC packs but we never got it and never got to use it in custom games, forge etc. Anyone think we will see it in Halo 4? I know its only something small but I would love to see it and I think it looks awesome.

It looks so awesome :slight_smile:

Hopefully in Forge!

I hope it does.

Probably only in Campaign.

Forge/custom

> Forge/custom

It would also go nicely in campaign.

> So far we have seen a lot of vehicles and had a lot of them confirmed, I am wondering however if there are any left to be revealed and if the transport hog from Halo 3 had the possibility of returning. Just to renew peoples memories it was in Halo 3s campaign and I can specifically remember it being on “The Covenant” level. Back in the Halo 3 days there was a lot of noise made about the transport hog and a lot of people wanted it to be put into forge as a new forge piece in the DLC packs but we never got it and never got to use it in custom games, forge etc. Anyone think we will see it in Halo 4? I know its only something small but I would love to see it and I think it looks awesome.
>
> It looks so awesome :slight_smile:

I remember attempting Tsavo Highway in nothing but that thing trying to take on the wraiths and choppers near the end.

Lets just say that part ended horribly.

would be cool; sorta. maybe in campaign.

i just hope the chopper comes back. That was a beast machine.

or at least some kinda covie-equivalent to the warthog.

> would be cool; sorta. maybe in campaign.
>
> i just hope the chopper comes back. That was a beast machine.
>
> or at least some kinda covie-equivalent to the warthog.

I hear that Frankie confirmed no Brutes in Halo 4 campaign. Which sucks, because I really want to see the Chopper return too.

But the Chopper isn’t actually the Covenant equivalent to the Warthog, that was what the Spectre and Prowler were meant to be.

> > It looks so awesome :slight_smile:
>
> I remember attempting Tsavo Highway in nothing but that thing trying to take on the wraiths and choppers near the end.
>
> Lets just say that part ended horribly.

You mean you didn’t get every Marine in your T 'Hog a rocket launcher or fuel rod cannon? Step it up impanther!

I hope so. I’m hoping for it to be in forge.

And if it does return, I hope we can have at least 2 spartans ride in the back.

Rather have the Monster Hog.

It would be cool having it in forge and customs certainly!

One idea I have for an awesome custom game with the transport hog:

Imagine having a forged map set up for Infection/Flood where the Humans are in a Floating stronghold (really big with passageways and different levels) and the infected set so they can drive and ride passenger and have to drive vehicles through man cannons or break in using vehicles and ramps then jump out when you reach or get into the base to kill the Humans. It would be awesome for this gametype as it could be kind of a trojan horse, load it up with infected (2 in front and maybe 4 in the back) and launch it into the base and bail out when it lands! Intense close quarters combat and awesome ranged combat trying to hold them back from flying into the base and vehicle jumping into the base from strategic set up ramps. I just think the Transport Hog would be a fantastic edition to the Vehicle list for Custom Games and forge.

What do you guys think of this custom game idea as well?

I don’t see why they did’nt do it in Halo 3 or Reach since both vehicles were in the game’s sandbox. I guess it might have something to do with the programming difficulties or something of that nature.