The trailer reminds me of Macworld 1999 & E3 2000

For anyone who hasn’t seen the E3 2000 trailer, I believe this is the correct video that covers the entire reveal. Wildlife, rolling hills, Marines in a small squad, and Chief overlooking everything from a vantage point. I wonder it that’s where they got a few ideas for what to do with the trailer.

Seriously can’t wait to see more. Good job, 343i :slight_smile: Please keep it up! Engine looks solid; music fits so well that I had to do a double take of sorts to remind myself that this is in a new game; all you need to do is nail that narrative (we know gameplay will be tight like all games prior so no pressure).

EDIT: not suggesting they are related, just that the Infinite trailer reminded me of the E3 and Macworld ones.

I did not see it at the time. But I saw the early Halo videos in ViDoc published by Bungie during the Halo 2/Halo 3 era. Indeed, from memory I would say there are some similarities.

However, I do not think it is related. Those 1999 and 2000 videos were made by Bungie who was still moving from a Mac RPG/TPS game to an Xbox FPS. The spirit of Bungie is long gone now and I doubt any of that survived within 343i.

> 2533274805486408;2:
> I did not see it at the time. But I saw the early Halo videos in ViDoc published by Bungie during the Halo 2/Halo 3 era. Indeed, from memory I would say there are some similarities.
>
> However, I do not think it is related. Those 1999 and 2000 videos were made by Bungie who was still moving from a Mac RPG/TPS game to an Xbox FPS. The spirit of Bungie is long gone now and I doubt any of that survived within 343i.

Did not mean to suggest they were related, only that one reminded me of the other. Edited my first post for clarity.