"The Tower" For A Future Halo Game? H6?

The tower is a hub in destiny where everyone online on that console connects too and you run around as your guy and browse the area, in destiny’s tower you can do things such as buy new weapons, ships, modify stuff, buy new banners, sell stuff, ect… And browse the awesome sightlines!

I thought about this idea and put it into Halo. Think about it. Our tower could be inside infinity, we can buy/unlock weapon skins, buy new armor peices from the Spartan IV hub as seen from H4SpartanOps, get new emblems, find Easter eggs, we can look out the windows and see pelicans and frigates fly by! We can see Marines driving warthogs around near us, pelicans flying slow through the hanger were in similar to the Pillar of Attum in HaloCE’s opening cinematic.
Now buying things such as emblems and armors, you use the main currency in the game whatever it might be. For ex. req points, credits, yea.

We also already kind of have this done in Halo 5, on the campaign mission where you walk around and do stuff: Clip From The Mission

Which is why I highly encourage the Halo Reach credit/unlocking system to be brought back. Cool customization can offer high prices. If anyone can think an idea for our tower pls say it! For now I’m suggesting: “Spartan Hub
Halo CE Opening Cenimatic 1:30 to about 3:00
Destiny Tower Walkthrough

Anything from Destiny immediately makes me cringe but reading more into the post this actually does not sound like a bad idea idk I wonder what the others response will be.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> The tower is a hub in destiny where everyone online on that console connects too and you run around as your guy and browse the area, in destiny’s tower you can do things such as buy new weapons, ships, modify stuff, buy new banners, sell stuff, ect… And browse the awesome sightlines!
>
> I thought about this idea and put it into Halo. Think about it. Our tower could be inside infinity, we can buy/unlock weapon skins, buy new armor peices from the Spartan IV hub as seen from H4SpartanOps, get new emblems, find Easter eggs, we can look out the windows and see pelicans and frigates fly by! We can see Marines driving warthogs around near us, pelicans flying slow through the hanger were in similar to the Pillar of Attum in HaloCE’s opening cinematic.
> Now buying things such as emblems and armors, you use the main currency in the game whatever it might be. For ex. req points, credits, yea.
>
> We also already kind of have this done in Halo 5, on the campaign mission where you walk around and do stuff: Clip From The Mission
>
> Which is why I highly encourage the Halo Reach credit/unlocking system to be brought back. Cool customization can offer high prices. If anyone can think an idea for our tower pls say it! For now I’m suggesting: “Spartan Hub
> Halo CE Opening Cenimatic 1:30 to about 3:00
> Destiny Tower Walkthrough

I always hated how in Destiny, I had to travel back to the Tower to buy and unlock things, so no thanks on my end.

Sounds like an awesome idea and would like to see it but the halo community hates anything destiny related so idk how this will turn out.

Honestly I really really like this idea

> 2533274974235998;2:
> Anything from Destiny immediately makes me cringe but reading more into the post this actually does not sound like a bad idea idk I wonder what the others response will be.

Yeah I’d be really interactive and fun. Imagine yourself walking to the hanger section seeing all these pelicans. Or going to the Spartan IV hub to customize armour, changing your stuff, telling the scientist there, id be cool!

Sounds pretty cool. Not to fond of the third person camera though, maybe just holding your weapon down in the hub.

I’d love this!

This is a waste of resources, and it makes the UI even worse. Anyway, 343i can only handle one big thing at a time, just look at what Warzone did to us, what’s going to happen if they make a whole new play space??

> 2533274970658419;9:
> This is a waste of resources, and it makes the UI even worse. Anyway, 343i can only handle one big thing at a time, just look at what Warzone did to us, what’s going to happen if they make a whole new play space??

It won’t change much. It’s just a cool interactive hub. Nothing with gameplay, gamemodes, doesn’t effect the actual game.

One word:NO!

<mark>Hi -</mark>
<mark>Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.</mark>
<mark>Apologies for the inconvenience.</mark>

la verdad suena bastante interesante, me parece buena idea

> 2533275050532363;10:
> > 2533274970658419;9:
> > This is a waste of resources, and it makes the UI even worse. Anyway, 343i can only handle one big thing at a time, just look at what Warzone did to us, what’s going to happen if they make a whole new play space??
>
>
> It won’t change much. It’s just a cool interactive hub. Nothing with gameplay, gamemodes, doesn’t effect the actual game.

It’s still taking their resources. It’s going to be Warzone 2.0 and we’ll have even less stuff at launch. I would actually want this, but 343i can’t do it.

It only works in destiny because there’s loot and factions and things to buy. Halo isn’t a game like destiny. It wouldn’t work in halo.

> 2533274974235998;2:
> Anything from Destiny immediately makes me cringe but reading more into the post this actually does not sound like a bad idea idk I wonder what the others response will be.

As long as 343 burns out whatever made Destiny such grindful trash with a glassing cannon, it could totally work.
Make it be on Infinity’s S-Deck.

> 2533274970658419;13:
> > 2533275050532363;10:
> > > 2533274970658419;9:
> > > This is a waste of resources, and it makes the UI even worse. Anyway, 343i can only handle one big thing at a time, just look at what Warzone did to us, what’s going to happen if they make a whole new play space??
> >
> >
> > It won’t change much. It’s just a cool interactive hub. Nothing with gameplay, gamemodes, doesn’t effect the actual game.
>
>
> It’s still taking their resources. It’s going to be Warzone 2.0 and we’ll have even less stuff at launch. I would actually want this, but 343i can’t do it.

Bungie had a year and a half for Halo:Reach,
343 had three years for Halo 5, look what they’ve done…

> 2533275050532363;16:
> > 2533274970658419;13:
> > > 2533275050532363;10:
> > > > 2533274970658419;9:
> > > > This is a waste of resources, and it makes the UI even worse. Anyway, 343i can only handle one big thing at a time, just look at what Warzone did to us, what’s going to happen if they make a whole new play space??
> > >
> > >
> > > It won’t change much. It’s just a cool interactive hub. Nothing with gameplay, gamemodes, doesn’t effect the actual game.
> >
> >
> > It’s still taking their resources. It’s going to be Warzone 2.0 and we’ll have even less stuff at launch. I would actually want this, but 343i can’t do it.
>
>
> Bungie had a year and a half for Halo:Reach,
> 343 had three years for Halo 5, look what they’ve done…

Bungie had three years for Halo Reach. 2007-2010. ODST was done by an separate team within Bungie who was never part of the Reach team.

I like the idea but honestly so many video games have this and I feel like including this would continue to make halo 5 more similar to other games, idk I just don’t really want to see it in halo but I guess itd be cool.

No. I like menu screens.

I like the idea of a social hub.

But not to compare it to destiny. Please.
Destiny is a cash grab, nothing else.
Seeing how all 3 of Destiny’s expansions were on disc day 1. But released later for additional costs.

The last thing Halo fans need is to be nickel and dimed.
Would be like if I put halo 5 into my PC and found out all their free updates were actually on the disc just like destiny […]