The Title Update Needs to be Across the Board for Reach

I respect what 343 is doing for the diverse community that Halo has, we have fans that only touch books and novels, some that only play the single player, the hardcore and the casuals. So i do understand why 343 wants to separate the TU changes and make 3 different flavors of Reach: Classic, Reach, and Reach Evolved.

However now that i am seeing how much even the small changes make Reach into the game it should have been from release, i truly believe these changes should be across the board. With bloom reduced it only makes the game better, separating the casuals and the hardcore. Melee bleedthrough, and shield bleedthrough, how armor lock is now, instead of a invulnerable button mash.

343 you must realize that Reach is in need of major changes, and these need to happen unanimously.

Believe it or not many people will disagree with you. While the TU is fun and challenging, it isn’t perfect.

> Believe it or not many people will disagree with you. While the TU is fun and challenging, it isn’t perfect.

This. Not only are there…complications with the TU gametypes, but disagreements spring up about the intended changes themselves.

> Believe it or not many people will disagree with you. While the TU is fun and challenging, it isn’t perfect.

I agree, it still needs:

Moving Base Traits: 110% speed, 110% jump and 200% gravity (to nerf jetpack).

Damage Base traits: 110% resistance and 90% melee damage.

85 bloom should be across the board, with obvious tweaks to the needle rifle. (it has no bloom)

> 85 bloom should be across the board, with obvious tweaks to the needle rifle. (it has no bloom)

Thank you for noticing that. I brought this up multiple times (both in the TU feedback threads and in it’s own thread) and nobody seems to care.

> > 85 bloom should be across the board, with obvious tweaks to the needle rifle. (it has no bloom)
>
> Thank you for noticing that. I brought this up multiple times (both in the TU feedback threads and in it’s own thread) and nobody seems to care.

Agreed, same thing with movement speeds, Its why I don’t play the TU playlist right now, Its too damn slow for the gameplay it has.