The Time to Buy An Xbox One is Next Week

Not sure if anyone else has seen the promotion yet, but Microsoft is offering any free game of $59.99 value or less to anyone in the US that purchases a brand new Xbox One next week (Sunday September 7th - Saturday September 13th 2014.

That includes the “Madden 15” bundle, which for the price of a normal console ($399.99) nets you the downloadable code for Madden 15, as well as the free game that Microsoft is offering.

Basically, I’m going to get Madden 15 and Destiny, and flip both of them immediately, hoping to take $100 off the console price, and getting my XB1 paperweight at $300 for when the MCC comes out.

Anyone think there will be a better deal for those of us that don’t have XB1’s between now and November?

Here’s the official release.

ofcourse man its close to christmas time then! simple stores might even have their own offers.

You really think you’re going to find as good a deal as shaving $100 off the sale price of the console? Even if there is a MCC bundle…odds are it’ll cost $400, making this a better deal.

In the US.

Wat.

Watwatwatwat.

Rips out wallet

Lez do dis!

Anyway, seeing how it doesn’t look like there’s gonna be an MCC edition console, I say one free ‘new release’ price game is quite the offer. I’m done waiting.

> Wat.
>
> Watwatwatwat.
>
> Rips out wallet
>
> Lez do dis!
>
> Anyway, seeing how it doesn’t look like there’s gonna be an MCC edition console, I say one free ‘new release’ price game is quite the offer. I’m done waiting.

My thoughts exactly. I want to “break in” my XB1, learn to use all its features and be raring to go at midnight when the MCC drops. Two months in advance is better than two weeks.

Plus with the Madden bundle you’re basically getting two games for free. I’m hoping I can turn that profit from Madden into the Master Chief Collection, and I might play Destiny depending on how it’s reviewed/what my friends think.

Worst comes to worst, if I end up spending $420 for an Xbox One, the MCC, and Destiny, I’m still a very happy guy.

Well crap. Saw an ad for this offer a a Target advertisement, but below it in fine print, it said that the offer didn’t apply to Destiny. Is that just for Target, or…?

> Well crap. Saw an ad for this offer a a Target advertisement, but below it in fine print, it said that the offer didn’t apply to Destiny. Is that just for Target, or…?

Just Target. My local Gamestop said I could go to the Destiny Mignight launch and get the Xbox One then to get Destiny for free.

Seriously? I only JUST bought mine A WEEK AGO. Absolutely flawless timing.

Semi-frustrated sigh

> > Well crap. Saw an ad for this offer a a Target advertisement, but below it in fine print, it said that the offer didn’t apply to Destiny. Is that just for Target, or…?
>
> Just Target. My local Gamestop said I could go to the Destiny Mignight launch and get the Xbox One then to get Destiny for free.

Ah, okay. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Does anyone know if PlayNTrade will do this deal?

> Seriously? I only JUST bought mine A WEEK AGO. Absolutely flawless timing.
>
> Semi-frustrated sigh

Lol how annoying. I got lucky, when I had the cash Titanfall was a bundle

Really? Sweet! And there`s still two days left to g-

> US only

[CENSORED]!

> Not sure if anyone else has seen the promotion yet, but Microsoft is offering any free game of $59.99 value or less to anyone in the US that purchases a brand new Xbox One next week (Sunday September 7th - Saturday September 13th 2014.
>
> That includes the “Madden 15” bundle, which for the price of a normal console ($399.99) nets you the downloadable code for Madden 15, as well as the free game that Microsoft is offering.
>
> Basically, I’m going to get Madden 15 and Destiny, and flip both of them immediately, hoping to take $100 off the console price, and getting my XB1 paperweight at $300 for when the MCC comes out.
>
> <mark>Anyone think there will be a better deal for those of us that don’t have XB1’s between now and November?</mark>
>
>
> Here’s the official release.
>
> http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/xbox-september-promotion

Not better but perhaps equal. Microsoft is firing all guns to catch up to the ps4.

> > Not sure if anyone else has seen the promotion yet, but Microsoft is offering any free game of $59.99 value or less to anyone in the US that purchases a brand new Xbox One next week (Sunday September 7th - Saturday September 13th 2014.
> >
> > That includes the “Madden 15” bundle, which for the price of a normal console ($399.99) nets you the downloadable code for Madden 15, as well as the free game that Microsoft is offering.
> >
> > Basically, I’m going to get Madden 15 and Destiny, and flip both of them immediately, hoping to take $100 off the console price, and getting my XB1 paperweight at $300 for when the MCC comes out.
> >
> > <mark>Anyone think there will be a better deal for those of us that don’t have XB1’s between now and November?</mark>
> >
> >
> > Here’s the official release.
> >
> > http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/xbox-september-promotion
>
> Not better but perhaps equal. Microsoft is firing all guns to catch up to the ps4.

And I think it’s going to work…my two friends and I were going to wait until November to buy our XB1’s for the MCC, but now that this deal came out, we decided to pull the trigger now. If they continue with deals of the same quality, that and the Master Chief Collection should move a LOT of units.