The Throwback Playlist should get a map refresh

Gephyrophobia, Timberland and Derelict are amazing maps that would work really well with the mechanics of Halo 5. I know that the playlist itself only has a few more active days, but it would be great to see a bit more variety.

We don’t need a refresh. We need the game mode to be replaced as soon as possible with Snipers or Fiesta.

Worst game mode ever.

> 2533274924401014;2:
> We don’t need a refresh. We need the game mode to be replaced as soon as possible with Snipers or Fiesta.
>
> Worst game mode ever.

maybe in the next update (hopefully), dont missunderstand, i lke very much halo 1, was my first shooter game. but if i want to play halo i would do it in the old xbox.
but far from going anywhere theres a lot people playing it. maybe the reason why assault went down this month.

> 2533274921115718;3:
> > 2533274924401014;2:
> > We don’t need a refresh. We need the game mode to be replaced as soon as possible with Snipers or Fiesta.
> >
> > Worst game mode ever.
>
> maybe in the next update (hopefully), dont missunderstand, i lke very much halo 1, was my first shooter game. but if i want to play halo i would do it in the old xbox.
> but far from going anywhere theres a lot people playing it. maybe the reason why assault went down this month.

Exactly.